A2Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Amazon, AliExpress reviews, photo, video reviews, CSV, Q&A

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

shop.amarillis

Location Brazil

Excelente app. É bem fácil de usar, por ser muito intuitivo. E, principalmente, muito útil como recurso da loja.

lojitas.com

Location Brazil

Great app, is essencial to my work. Achei essencial para a montagem de minha loja de dropshipping. Foi indicada pelo Gabriel Silva e seu parceiro, Natan. E eles já demonstravam a importância de tê-lo instalado.

us-rasoo

I love this app, the customer service staff is very professional, the responses are very prompt, the problem is solved quickly, I recommend it

BuddiesBox

I used this app because it is one of the few review apps who offers the grid review layout with their free plan. I am very happy I did! The customer service is amazing! I was helped promptly with every and any query or question I had (eg. removing app widget from certain product pages). You always get fast responses. The layout and look of the review app also looks great and very professional yet friendly at the same time. I am very happy with this app.

MikesTreasuresCrafts

I like this review app because it starts out free and can upgrade it as needed. I like how customer reviews can have their profile pics + the support is very responsive and willing to work on new features that can benefit all. It isn't perfect, but it is a great solution.

Paintstuff

This app is really amazing. I'm in love with it. Especially the customer service is the best team I've ever experienced! They help you really fast and resolve any problem you have! I can really recommend this app. The features are really good in contrast to the other applications!

RuKo

The plugin is easy to use, integrate well with my website. If it's load speed could faster, that will be grate, 5 star plugin, I like it.

Olqea

great app, easy to use and customer service is best. great app, easy to use and customer service is best.

EstheticsUS

The best app for reviews, absolutely love how smart it looks on my shop! Love how easy it is to integrate the review widget on my website. Very friendly support, I'm very happy with the help I got from Tai support). Feel free to contact Tai, he will definitely help you. I would recommend this app to friends and family!

TrendOfficial

Customers can no longer add photos to their product descriptions... Must be a bug. But other than that this app is truly excellent!!! Update: They immediately solved my problem within an hour!!!!! Love these guys, great app!