Active Cart ‑ Buy X Get Y

Active Cart ‑ Buy X Get Y | Reviews

by Active Cart App

Spend X Get Y, Free Gift with Purchase, Auto Add to Cart

SisstrEU

not usefull. not possible to select a collection or category that applies for a free gift but only 1 certain product.

ShopGrowSpaces

Horrible app. It messed up with our product pricings in the cart page. And support team had a horrible response rate, when we wrote them urgently to look into this matter. They replied after 7 hrs, asking what the issue, when the issue was explicitly told in the introduction message . Post first message the team never bothered to reply back and we had to frantically search for another developer to fix the issue. Highly disappointed with them

Kushel Towels

Discount codes dont work with this app. What is the point behind an app that adds free gifts but doesnt allow any other discount codes?

Wine Coolers USA

Love being able to add extra incentives for our customers. It helps with not only upselling but with cart conversion as well. Currently on the free plan monitoring our campaign. Looking to upgrade as soon as we are done collecting data.

April 15, 2019

Utopia Lane Art

Sorry guys I couldn't get through 10 mins of the trial. I needed the trial of the premium version to use the Spend X but the dashboard kept automatically taking me on a tour to set up a Buy X discount in the starter plan first. I couldn't exit the tour because the buttons were behind the chat pop up which didn't have a close button.
Couldn't delete the discount I created so that would be annoying. Then when I finished the tour and went to subscribe to the premium version it wanted to charge me $25 per month (not $8)! Sorry too much.

April 15, 2019

We are sorry you had this initial issue. Pricing has been 100% fixed. We now offer a 7-day trial to the Premium plan too!