Ad360

Grow Easily with 1-Click Ads! Easy advertising & retargeting

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1 review

vidlogix

You will not receive a 10% commission on ad spend if you disregard my multiple requests for support. Best of luck! -- UPDATE: LET THE RECORD SHOW THAT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY TO OUR INQUIRIES. IT IS UNWISE TO ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE THE REVIEWER AND PROSPECTIVE MERCHANTS. ENOUGH!!! -- --
Stop harassing me!!

August 1, 2022

Dear Vidlogix team,

We've responded to your request as soon as we got it, but never received a response to our email.

If you've missed it, we're in the Live Chat and ready to give you support right away. We'd be happy to get on a Web Call at any time to help you use the app and get the most of it.

Besides the Live support, you also have options to request Free Services (Website Audit, Ads Setup Service, and Marketing Consultancy) directly from the App, which you're free to request at any time. You haven't used these options, but we'd be happy to provide these services to you!

Hopefully, we can resolve any misunderstanding ASAP and help you reach your business goals!

Best of luck,
The Ad360 Team

Responding to your update:

Please check your inbox spam or filtered emails before accusing us of any bad intentions.
We received your message on the 29th July at 4:51pm UTC and replied by email (from: xavier@ad360.media) to your hello email at 5:05pm UTC, just a few minutes later.

I'm still available at the moment on the Live Chat to personally fix any issues you may have. There is no need to accuse anybody of deception. I'll assume you haven't seen my email and that you're facing tech issues.
I tried calling twice today on your phone number too but didn't get any available agent to respond. It would probably take you less time to actually reach out to us and try and solve your tech issue in good faith rather than spreading false statements in cap locks messages in these Shopify Reviews.