Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

by Revy Apps

Boosts your Revenue by making Super Easy Customers to Buy!

The Santa Saver

Love the app, easy to use help in conversions by adding the call to actions buttons in my store.

Shopshol

I recommend using the app, because it is effective and good looking and has a good support team.

Faux Posh

LOVE THIS APP!!! Worth every penny!!

My Own Home Fitness

Great App! Worth Every Penny! I would recommend this product to another store owner.

Bino Hype

Great app, as increased my conversion rate and increased upsell, would definetely recommend to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful app

Outdooralpha

This app is a great addition to any store. Makes it easy for customers to always see their cart and check out easily.

Smilthinks

Good App and good support this boost your sells

Laddylad

app was killing my load speed and even causing my shop to freeze. Sorry, I know you want all 5 stars but it does not perform well at all for me. I've seen better atc sticky bars too

On The Rugs

Good app there is working well on desktop and mobile. And the developer is very kind and open minded for feedback including suggestions for new ideas to the app. Unfortunately it doesn't works very well if you are using product customization apps because it doesn't gets all the information into the order page.

Soel Beads

Just for the ease of installation alone. This is really easy to set up, fits in with the theme and looks very good, not clunky and cheap. Hopefully it generates revenue but time will tell.
Previous 1 3 4