Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

Add‑To‑Cart BOOSTER by Revy

by Revy Apps

Boosts your Cart Revenue by making Super Easy Customers to Buy

Love Birds

This app helped me alot to increase the value of my cart. Also the support is excellent. Highly recommend this app.

Chat J'adore

We have just installed this application. I think it will be useful to have more sales. Marcelo has been very helpful in setting some features.
Thanks again.

Bio Seaweed Gel USA

Super quick, professional and friendly service and assistance. App works and looks perfect to what we wanted. Easy to set up with great support team who was able to help me customize instantly to match my two websites.

meetcailyn

This was the only app working well for the website using product page customizing app. Other sticky buy button apps conflicted with it.

Mandy-lee

This app is great! I wish there was a way to customise the shape of the add-to-cart button as I'd like it to be square to fit in more with my minimalist theme.

The Santa Saver

Love the app, easy to use help in conversions by adding the call to actions buttons in my store.

Shopshol

I recommend using the app, because it is effective and good looking and has a good support team.

Faux Posh

LOVE THIS APP!!! Worth every penny!!

My Own Home Fitness

Great App! Worth Every Penny! I would recommend this product to another store owner.

Bino Hype

Great app, as increased my conversion rate and increased upsell, would definetely recommend to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful app

Previous 1 3 4 5