Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

by Revy Apps

Boost your Revenue by making super easy Add To Cart & Checkout

meetcailyn

This was the only app working well for the website using product page customizing app. Other sticky buy button apps conflicted with it.

Mandy-lee

This app is great! I wish there was a way to customise the shape of the add-to-cart button as I'd like it to be square to fit in more with my minimalist theme.

The Santa Saver

Love the app, easy to use help in conversions by adding the call to actions buttons in my store.

Shopshol

I recommend using the app, because it is effective and good looking and has a good support team.

Faux Posh

LOVE THIS APP!!! Worth every penny!!

My Own Home Fitness

Great App! Worth Every Penny! I would recommend this product to another store owner.

Bino Hype

Great app, as increased my conversion rate and increased upsell, would definetely recommend to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful app

Outdooralpha

This app is a great addition to any store. Makes it easy for customers to always see their cart and check out easily.

Smilthinks

Good App and good support this boost your sells

Laddylad

app was killing my load speed and even causing my shop to freeze. Sorry, I know you want all 5 stars but it does not perform well at all for me. I've seen better atc sticky bars too

June 26, 2019

Hello, since you have installed we have done many improvements to increase speed of the app. But worth to say that the Booster app loads just after all the HTML content of the page gets loaded, so it won't affect the speed at all. What we have improved is the milliseconds that this takes to load, and we invite you to try again. Revy Team.