Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

Add‑To‑Cart & Checkout BOOSTER

by Revy Apps

Boost your Revenue by making super easy Add To Cart & Checkout

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

Excellent app, support were very quick to sort out some issues with my theme. Would recommend to any shopify store!

Nuzzles Masks

This app has lead to a noticeable jump in sales. Really convenient for our customers to add more items to their cart!

LippyClip®

Fantastic app, amazing customer support. Really appreciate this app in my store and how easy it was to implement.

Vitasell.net

Great Customer Support. it was not working according my theme. but they fixed it and did very great service. Thank you very much for everything.

GoodPostureNow

I am happy to leave a 5/5 star review for Revy's Add-to-cart app. It does exactly what it promises. It is easy to set up. The customer service (Marcelo) has been absolutely fantastic and has helped me tweak the design to my store.

I use this app in conjunction with Revy's Up-Sell app and their quantity break app. The synergy between the three apps is fantastic.

Highly recommended.

AW Sex Products

We are launching a new store in a very competitive industry. It is important that we build a store that is fun to shop and discover new products; plus, super easy to buy from. Add-To-Cart Booster is a critical element of meeting that goal. This app meets all of our requirements.

Service and support from Add-To-Cart Booster is awesome. We had an unusual issue related to a blog. Revy jumped on the issue and worked diligently to resolve it. Great communication throughout the process.

I highly recommend Add-To-Cart Booster by Revy.

Doctor Ollo

Love the app, and the customer service has been great! I have started using their other apps due to the great experience.

The Dog Log

I use this app! It works amazing, my friend also uses it, he does multiple 6 figures a month. Says this is one of his TOP apps to use. No need to pay for those other apps! This one does the trick :)

STUFF BOX FOR MEN

This app help me save a lot of time, and Marcelo is very supportive. Highly recommend for others store use Booster by Revy

Elegance privee

Super application je la recommande a tous les commerçants très simple et très utile, 5 étoiles pour cette apli !

Previous 1 3 4