Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Goonin Gear LLC

Def not worth $5 a month for how basic this is. But overall it works for printing only address labels. Slow to load and generate PDFs but if you’re patient it’s doable. I would personally value this at maybe $1 a month rather than $5.

skuzgang

Was working fairly well at the start, but now is stuck "Processing" and won't create the labels. Hard to justify paying a monthly fee on a product that isn't fully working.

Esprit D'Air

It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

not a 100% reliable, have had to manually type out labels when this app decides its not going to work, unreliable and irritating when I'm busy !

Rebel Raw

This app only worked 40% of the time. When the app did work it worked well but when trying to process labels they got stuck on the “Processing” step and never finish.

Leander Publishing Pty Ltd

I have used the app for a couple of months and it saves me heaps of time and makes my addressing seem very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work a lot and gets stuck "processing". support couldn't help

Velotec Shop

Terrible. It works from time to time. Never works for a large number of orders.

Pink Hazel

Still have an unanswered query. Please get back to me asap!

Zabatv

Absolutely necessary. I use it with my Twin Turbo and it's probably saved me like a week of my life already. (1 month in) Instantly got me thinking what else I could include in orders like social ads or discounts that I print labels for in addition to all the send out addresses :) Thank you!!

Hangupstrips

We had an issue printing - we emailed the developer and he responded within 12 hours. It turned out to be an issue with the browser I was using. We emailed back and forth for less than 30 minutes and he figured it out. He was very responsive and is going to look into the issue with browser. I only wish they would sell code for one-time fee instead of monthly fee, although it is very reasonable. I would recommend to others.

Previous 1 3