Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Sniper Skin

I loved this app before - it was simple and exactly what I needed. Now something has changed, and it glitches all the time. Support didn't help at all as they said I had to change my google settings to allow redirects and 3rd party cookies. Frustrating. It was fine, now it is useless.

I Clip, You Save

Love it when it works...which is VERY hit or miss. Gets stuck on "processing" about 50% of the time & says it will notify me when the batch is ready. Fat chance of that. Have yet to receive a notification & batches are either ready to print immediately or never. Have emailed "support" twice in 3 days and got only an automated response that my message was received. Totally worth the monthly fee IF it were to be reliable. Until then, moving on to something reliable - I can't get caught having to hand write or mess with a mail merge when I'm slammed with orders & am relying on a paid app to do its job.

Goonin Gear LLC

Def not worth $5 a month for how basic this is. But overall it works for printing only address labels. Slow to load and generate PDFs but if you’re patient it’s doable. I would personally value this at maybe $1 a month rather than $5.

skuzgang

Was working fairly well at the start, but now is stuck "Processing" and won't create the labels. Hard to justify paying a monthly fee on a product that isn't fully working.

Esprit D'Air

It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

not a 100% reliable, have had to manually type out labels when this app decides its not going to work, unreliable and irritating when I'm busy !

Rebel Raw

This app only worked 40% of the time. When the app did work it worked well but when trying to process labels they got stuck on the “Processing” step and never finish.

Leander Publishing Pty Ltd

I have used the app for a couple of months and it saves me heaps of time and makes my addressing seem very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work a lot and gets stuck "processing". support couldn't help

Velotec Shop

Terrible. It works from time to time. Never works for a large number of orders.

Pink Hazel

Still have an unanswered query. Please get back to me asap!

Previous 1 3