Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Velotec Shop

Terrible. It works from time to time. Never works for a large number of orders.

Pink Hazel

Still have an unanswered query. Please get back to me asap!

Zabatv

Absolutely necessary. I use it with my Twin Turbo and it's probably saved me like a week of my life already. (1 month in) Instantly got me thinking what else I could include in orders like social ads or discounts that I print labels for in addition to all the send out addresses :) Thank you!!

Hangupstrips

We had an issue printing - we emailed the developer and he responded within 12 hours. It turned out to be an issue with the browser I was using. We emailed back and forth for less than 30 minutes and he figured it out. He was very responsive and is going to look into the issue with browser. I only wish they would sell code for one-time fee instead of monthly fee, although it is very reasonable. I would recommend to others.

Invasion Club

No support for labels that are not in USA Imperial. No support for Asian languages. Totally useless except for USA-centric organizations I guess.

Just A Patch

This does nothing that the printer software already does. It is not seamless and requires to many steps and takes too long.

Manofwar

Its good once it prints. My biggest problem has been once you hit "create labels" it just becomes stuck on "processing". It just adds another step, you have to then log out of the app, come back into the app and your documents will be ready to print. The app will be great once the bugs ironed out.

Next Day Batteries

A must have for anyone who is just starting out on shopify! 5/5

Leader Supreme

Major problems with this app. Output to PDF is hit or miss. Some addresses print. Some do not. Poor, non-responsive customer service. If you have any alternative to using this app, I highly recommend you try something else.

Craft Club Box

Lots of problems with this app. The main problem is that the developer does not reply when you ask for support.
Previous 1