Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

C3D Face Shield

You just saved me a LOT of time. Yes it's true, I had to click the button a bunch of times. I think it's sending too much data at once and your server dies. I tried sending 100 orders, had to bring it down to 50. No big deal. Clicked the button a bunch. It took FIVE MINUTES for something otherwise that would take me hours to setup. $5 bucks a month I won't miss. Congrats on software dude. FIX YOUR BUGS THO :)

Percy The Park Keeper

It works well, when it works. But that's the problem. Half the time it doesn't process labels. Please fix! It's so annoying.

December 12, 2019

We just updated the app today to fix this issue. We changed the way that the labels are generated, so it no longer has to process them on our servers. It's much more reliable now.

Sniper Skin

I loved this app before - it was simple and exactly what I needed. Now something has changed, and it glitches all the time. Support didn't help at all as they said I had to change my google settings to allow redirects and 3rd party cookies. Frustrating. It was fine, now it is useless.

December 12, 2019

The issue that Safari users were having with this app has been fixed.

It was caused by an update to the Safari browser. They changed their default settings to block cookies from apps like this one, so it couldn't track if you were signed in to the app on Safari.

We have since updated the app so that when you click on the "Print Labels" button in Shopify, it now opens in a new tab instead of inside of the Shopify admin panel. It no longer depends on 3rd-party cookies, so the app is now compatible with any browser that blocks 3rd-party cookies by default.

I Clip, You Save

Love it when it works...which is VERY hit or miss. Gets stuck on "processing" about 50% of the time & says it will notify me when the batch is ready. Fat chance of that. Have yet to receive a notification & batches are either ready to print immediately or never. Have emailed "support" twice in 3 days and got only an automated response that my message was received. Totally worth the monthly fee IF it were to be reliable. Until then, moving on to something reliable - I can't get caught having to hand write or mess with a mail merge when I'm slammed with orders & am relying on a paid app to do its job.

Goonin Gear LLC

Def not worth $5 a month for how basic this is. But overall it works for printing only address labels. Slow to load and generate PDFs but if you’re patient it’s doable. I would personally value this at maybe $1 a month rather than $5.

December 13, 2019

The slow PDF generation issue has been fixed since this review was written.

We keep the price down as low as possible for this app. It costs money to host an app, and Shopify takes their cut of the profits, and that's not even taking into consideration the development costs. If we lowered the price to $1 / month, we would be paying for you to use the app.

skuzgang

Was working fairly well at the start, but now is stuck "Processing" and won't create the labels. Hard to justify paying a monthly fee on a product that isn't fully working.

December 13, 2019

The "stuck on processing" issue has been resolved since this review was written. We've made improvements on the way the labels are generated. They're no longer created on the app's server, they're generated by the browser now, so it's a lot faster, and very reliable.

Esprit D'Air

It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.

December 13, 2019

We've recently updated the app. It no longer gets stuck on processing. The labels are generated in the browser now, instead of on the app's servers. It's much faster, and a lot more dependable now.

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

not a 100% reliable, have had to manually type out labels when this app decides its not going to work, unreliable and irritating when I'm busy !

December 13, 2019

We just updated the app with improvements to the label generation. It's much faster, and reliable now.

Rebel Raw

This app only worked 40% of the time. When the app did work it worked well but when trying to process labels they got stuck on the “Processing” step and never finish.

December 12, 2019

The bug that was causing this problem has been fixed since this review was written. This is no longer an issue.

Leander Publishing Pty Ltd

I have used the app for a couple of months and it saves me heaps of time and makes my addressing seem very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work a lot and gets stuck "processing". support couldn't help

Previous 1 3