Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print address labels directly from your orders screen.

Esprit D'Air

It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.

December 13, 2019

We've recently updated the app. It no longer gets stuck on processing. The labels are generated in the browser now, instead of on the app's servers. It's much faster, and a lot more dependable now.

Bobbin Girl Bag Making Supplies

not a 100% reliable, have had to manually type out labels when this app decides its not going to work, unreliable and irritating when I'm busy !

December 13, 2019

We just updated the app with improvements to the label generation. It's much faster, and reliable now.

Rebel Raw

This app only worked 40% of the time. When the app did work it worked well but when trying to process labels they got stuck on the “Processing” step and never finish.

December 12, 2019

The bug that was causing this problem has been fixed since this review was written. This is no longer an issue.

Leander Publishing Pty Ltd

I have used the app for a couple of months and it saves me heaps of time and makes my addressing seem very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work a lot and gets stuck "processing". support couldn't help

Velotec Shop

Terrible. It works from time to time. Never works for a large number of orders.

Pink Hazel

Still have an unanswered query. Please get back to me asap!

Zabatv

Absolutely necessary. I use it with my Twin Turbo and it's probably saved me like a week of my life already. (1 month in) Instantly got me thinking what else I could include in orders like social ads or discounts that I print labels for in addition to all the send out addresses :) Thank you!!

Hangupstrips

We had an issue printing - we emailed the developer and he responded within 12 hours. It turned out to be an issue with the browser I was using. We emailed back and forth for less than 30 minutes and he figured it out. He was very responsive and is going to look into the issue with browser. I only wish they would sell code for one-time fee instead of monthly fee, although it is very reasonable. I would recommend to others.

Invasion Club

No support for labels that are not in USA Imperial. No support for Asian languages.
Totally useless except for USA-centric organizations I guess.

Just A Patch

This does nothing that the printer software already does. It is not seamless and requires to many steps and takes too long.