Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Invasion Club

No support for labels that are not in USA Imperial. No support for Asian languages.
Totally useless except for USA-centric organizations I guess.

Just A Patch

This does nothing that the printer software already does. It is not seamless and requires to many steps and takes too long.

Manofwar

Its good once it prints. My biggest problem has been once you hit "create labels" it just becomes stuck on "processing". It just adds another step, you have to then log out of the app, come back into the app and your documents will be ready to print. The app will be great once the bugs ironed out.

Next Day Batteries

A must have for anyone who is just starting out on shopify! 5/5

Leader Supreme

Major problems with this app. Output to PDF is hit or miss. Some addresses print. Some do not. Poor, non-responsive customer service. If you have any alternative to using this app, I highly recommend you try something else.

Craft Club Box

Lots of problems with this app. The main problem is that the developer does not reply when you ask for support.

Nudeytea

Great app, have used for the last 3 or so years with no issues.

Waltzingmouse Stamps

Fabby little app!! Super communication from the developer too! highly recommended!

I like it but I wish it would have an option to mark the printed label's orders as fulfilled. Otherwise I have to go and manually fulfill orders for which I printed a label.

Wow.
In the end this is low price, and it's a huge time saver. Will save me perhaps four hours a month - well worth the few dollars.And it's saved me fiddling in writing labels by hand or exporting and doing a mail merge. It does what it is supposed to don straight from the browser. And does it well. Love your work.