Add to Cart ‑ Sales Channel

Grow your online sales, start selling on AddtoCart.co.uk

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

thejewelleryset

Good app. Costs very little in the commission and I’ve made a sale. Easy to install as well so I give it a good review.

Toprank Sport™

Time spent using app 1 day

To download all my products literally took 5minutes and the website looks and navigates amazingly. Let’s just hope it can take on the big boys (Amazon and eBay) would recommend

Forever Cosmetics

This app is brilliant, it’s so simple to setup and pretty much everything is automated. Love the way all the products sync onto the marketplace and then orders come directly into our Shopify account.

MiniDM Store

I have used this app for a few months now an sales just go from strength . its easy to add your products with a few clicks on the mouse I love that there is no listing fees and with that i was able to list over 46,000 products for free and i just wait for the orders coming in .

Stroodles - The Pasta Straws

I was really impressed, how easy it was to setup and start selling and cant wait to get it all rolling.

Direct Savings Online

Great app, I have been using this since the start and this has made a massive difference to sales. Add to Cart is the way forward and they are changing the way to do business.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We are very pleased to hear you've had a good experience with our app.

wrapmyphone.com

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I am a big fan of this app, which helped me and my team boost sales. We struggle with SEO and this filled the gap.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know that we have filled the SEO gap.

bedbuddy.co.uk

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I have seen a massive increase in sales just by having this app. I have recommended it to all other sellers and they have all had the same results.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, and of course, thank you further for recommending us to other sellers.

Drinks Shop

Add To Cart is a refreshing new app which allowed us to grow our sales and boost our online presence since installing it. It is basically a one-click solution to building sales and I would recommend this to any and everyone!

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the 5 star review. We are pleased you are enjoying our integration. We look forward to driving even more online sales to your store.