Adeagle: Traffic & Advertising

Adeagle: Traffic & Advertising

by Zmbnski Labs

Traffic from other stores, niche website ads and social media

Luxolights

Great app and easy to use. Now I wait to see the performance of the app. We will probably see in a few days.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now. The Customer Support/Service is amazing! Thank you Bart! The app works quickly to setup, the app developers listen to your concerns. I look forward to more usage, thank you.

ONISSU

So far, I have only launched 1 campaign, so waiting to see what the results will be but it was easy to set up

Airizani

Si al parecer es una buena aplicación, uno de los pocos que me hacen ganar trafico gratis en mi tienda.

Nina Sousa Cosmetics

This is a 5 star app. It works pretty well and is extremely helpful! I'll recommend it to everyone looking for something similiar

October 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! And please let us know should you have any questions using our app!

Painless Epilator

heard about it on Youtube and now i am testing it.so lets see if it will bring me some orders :) hopefully

September 26, 2020

Thanks for the review! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. What was the video on YouTube? :)

Hilal-shop

very good apps
esay to do graet job

Uncle A's

Easy to launch my first campaign!! Now we see the results! If they are good, we do more campaigns. I need help.

Dealsontoolbox

wonderful app thank you!...........................................................................................................................................................

Zebus Spot

Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful Very Helpful

Previous 1 3 4