Reviews (445)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost conversions through organic and paid ads. It's praised for its user-friendly setup, free plan, and detailed analytics. Merchants can select products for free ads and market their stores on other Shopify platforms, reportedly increasing traffic and sales. The app also offers revenue opportunities by showcasing ads from other stores. It provides personalized recommendations based on industry standards and has a responsive support team.

May 11, 2023

easy to use application I have not yet tested the result but it seems that it will work
easy to use application it has a nice interface I hope the result is satisfactory, I recommend it

winworldprint
Morocco
15 days using the app
December 26, 2022

awesome this application such a great full this application i advice all people use this application

Hugeshoping
14 days using the app
June 30, 2020

This is a great app! You guys made it so easy to make adds and post them! I got my adds posted in under 5 minutes!

The Leggings Store
12 days using the app
December 4, 2022

This was extremely easy to set up and get started. Before I knew it, I had created my very first campaign in under 10 minutes. Thank you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Beauties on a Lobe
September 30, 2022

So far it has been very easy to use. I was able to put my first campaign together in less than 5 minutes. I really hope it helps to increase sales.

Viking Girl Clothing Company
November 17, 2022

i used this app and everything was so fast and well managed. i recommand this app to anyone who ask for it,

CROWD
June 29, 2022

Very easy to setup and use. Just installed so I'm not too sure of the performance. I will update later with results.

Ambert Creations
June 2, 2023

Adeagle looks great, let see how it work, will comment more after testing. Hopefully, it works for my store.

Titan Triple 6
Hong Kong SAR
February 1, 2021

Great app, helped me a lot through the process as a newbie. Would highly recommend to anyone that used Shopify!

Cryptowearclothing
December 25, 2022

Fantastic app, self explanatory had a small question and support got back to me within 10 minutes on Christmas day

WAB Home Technology