4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and free plan. They highlight the ability to select products for free organic ads, leading to increased conversions and store traffic. The app's valuable analytics, real-time tracking, and personalized recommendations are also praised. Merchants can earn revenue by displaying ads from other stores. The support team is noted for its responsiveness and assistance.

July 7, 2020

I just installed and created a ad. I don't have much feedback yet. Once I use the app more I will give better feedback.

Just Pretty Beauty Supply
9 days using the app
April 1, 2021

I used this app and it is good, good result : perfect for new guys ....................................

Smart Selfie Stick
France
7 days using the app
September 10, 2022

SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Webshopping france
France
4 days using the app
July 6, 2020

I just started out it I hope it works. It looks promising so far so yeah. All in all, I have high hopes

Caprero
Botswana
About 22 hours using the app
Adeagle replied July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. After checking the app out, please consider updating the rating :)

April 29, 2021

Look easy to use and super userfriendly !! I will give more feedback after coupl edays of use ! Thank you !!

Créations Ozone