4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and effective traffic and conversion boosting capabilities. Many report significant sales increases. The free plan, valuable analytics, and personalized recommendations based on industry best practices are also favored. Unique marketing opportunities, such as advertising on other stores, and targeted options for maximizing ad campaign ROI are highlighted. The support team is often described as responsive and ready to assist.

June 24, 2022

I am getting started using it I will change it to 5 stars if it works thanks. i hope it will work since i am using the free plan

Digital Deals Trends
Philippines
4 months using the app
July 1, 2020

I used this app help me campaign my page, it looks good just waiting to see how it will help me win customers.

HOME BEST DEALs STORE
Zambia
3 months using the app
November 17, 2022

this is my first day experience that easy to use. i can give better review after some good experience.

shoporay
India
3 months using the app
February 11, 2023

GREAT

shop with me
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2023

This app is cool. Everything was easy, fast, and simple. This will most definitely help anyone who is a beginner!

Herbs N' Culture
June 30, 2020

good just installed it! looks great hope it will work well and bring quality traffic to my store . Thanks

FreebaySupplies
February 13, 2023

This is my first experience. I will let you know how it works out . I truly hope that this does what it is advertised .

Doggy Hair Nets
January 30, 2022

J'ai beaucoup dépenser dans d'autre source de trafics. Je pense que c'est l'outil idéal. Il faut juste plus de soutient pour les campagne. Plus de clics

Home-comforting
July 3, 2020

fast easy simple i love it can't go wrong fast reply reachable anytime you need them money worth and time

NcChina beauté
St. Martin
25 days using the app
July 12, 2020

I started using this app, and for the moment everything seems easy to use and handle. Let's see if this will bring us some trafic and evently some sales !!

Jollymerch