Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Create Gift Registry & Share Gift Registry

Tiny Tots Baby Store

Great App... Excellent support.
It will take a while to get the gift registries in...
Worth the investment

fetehome

We just installed this app b/c we needed a very simple and clear gift registry. The cust. service has been outstanding. Standard installation is very easy but we have some funky code so our installation was a more difficult. The CS team did the install for us for free in a day. We have several other special requests and all were taken care of. Very happy so far!

bellaDONNA Gifts

I had a little trouble setting up the app at first. I contacted support and they fixed my problem right away! We are so excited to have this app on our e-commerce site :) highly recommend

Gryphon Estate Silver

This app is fantastic! Above and beyond what I had hoped for and very well thought out and professional. It was important to me to find an app that I felt proud to put in front of my customers and this is perfectly that. It has a ton of customizations available and really is a perfect fit for exactly what we need! Also - had a few questions and their support is really really good. I'd recommend to anyone!

Make Stow

We are very excited to start our Gift Registry services!

They helped us install the app within just a few hours of our request. The button to add a gift looks perfect on our website.

Thank you for a great way to promote our new service!
makeandstow.com

Border51

We are Border51.com! We think this is the best Gift Registry app EVER!
If we could give this app 10 stars we would. This is by a landslide the best app to use. If you're looking for a gift registry app, this is the best. We've tried at least 4 different gift registry apps, some with way more reviews than this one, but Advance Gift Registry beats all of them hands down. This app is very versatile, flexible, but yet remains true to its core (gift registry).
Customer Service is great, especially, James. Kudos for Advance Gift Registry and James.
We don't usually leaves reviews for apps, but this one blow our socks off.
Our whole team loves this app. We use to only try app with 20 reviews or more, but this app changed our views.
Don't let the number of reviews fool you. Try it and we promise you will LOVE it.

Raindrops And Lollipops

Great Little App. Excellent Support. Tried others .. Very happy customer. Does what is says on the tin.

Close Knit

Useful App. We are happy with the support and app.

Privateprize

Checked many apps for the gift registry but this is the best I thought amongst them and easy to set up. Highly recommend this one..

2 Next