Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Let your customers' wishes come true with the Gift Registry.

Wyldria

I'm glad I was able to find this app for my store. I wanted a cost-efficient registry option for my customers, and this app fit the bill :-) Customer service was patient in helping me with the look of the registry button. Kudos to the creators and team!

Border51

We are Border51.com! We think this is the best Gift Registry app EVER!
If we could give this app 10 stars we would. This is by a landslide the best app to use. If you're looking for a gift registry app, this is the best. We've tried at least 4 different gift registry apps, some with way more reviews than this one, but Advance Gift Registry beats all of them hands down. This app is very versatile, flexible, but yet remains true to its core (gift registry).
Customer Service is great, especially, James. Kudos for Advance Gift Registry and James.
We don't usually leaves reviews for apps, but this one blow our socks off.
Our whole team loves this app. We use to only try app with 20 reviews or more, but this app changed our views.
Don't let the number of reviews fool you. Try it and we promise you will LOVE it.

Raindrops And Lollipops

Great Little App. Excellent Support. Tried others .. Very happy customer. Does what is says on the tin.

Close Knit

Useful App. We are happy with the support and app.

2 Next