Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Let your customers' wishes come true with the Gift Registry.

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Smockingbird's Unique Gifts

I used this app to create a gift registry for my shop during quarantine. It was a godsend. I had a couple of brides set up registries as well as other customers. With the addition of curbside pick-up, it was the only way that I got sales during that time. The only downside to it is that with having a Brick and Mortar shop too, I have customers who wants to come shop from the registry in person instead of using the registry on-line. The problem is that it is difficult for me to edit the registry in those cases. This is why I gave the app 4 stars instead of 5. Otherwise, I have been completely pleased with the app and with the service that I have received when issues arose.

PPE4Covid

The app works wells and they are quick to respond and to help solve any problems. A detailed installation and setup manual/instructions would be an asset.

Mommy's Little Heart

I had an issue setting up the registry on my store, but their tech support was very helpful and installed it for me. I am very happy with it.