Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Create Gift Registry & Share Gift Registry

Willow and Wolf Label

So far so good I can't complain. Very simple to use the initial set up was tricky as I'm not in the know but they were very helpful to set up. Customer service was great and prompted helping me setup, plus very helpful with my other questions.

Itzy Ritzy

We worked with the developers to add some new functionality, and they were very friendly and open to evolving their app. Thanks for your help!

Babocush Limited

Super quick and helpful support! Replied promptly every time we sent an email and resolved the issue quickly. Thank you!

iittlala búðin Kringunni

I used this app so that people can make theirs gift wishlist and share it with family and friends for example for weddings, birthdays etc.

The app works perfectly and I can both highly recommend with that as well as theirs outstanding and fast service and support

Twinkle Star Baby & Party Store

This is a really wonderful App, I switched to this from doing manual Registries at my Store and with this App customers are adding more items to their Registry than usual, it is so great that they can edit at any time and now we can update if a Customer comes in Store and make the purchase from their Registry, the best part is the team behind this is very helpful and responds quickly which gives great support. I absolutely love this App!!! Way of the Future!

Little Kingdom

Great app. Easy to use and the support team is absolutely amazing. Still trying to figure it out completely but so far so good

The Baby Service

so far so good. Dealt with an upgrade issue for me without me having to do a thing. Seems to be a lack of apps like this so pleased to see it on here

Wyldria

I'm glad I was able to find this app for my store. I wanted a cost-efficient registry option for my customers, and this app fit the bill :-) Customer service was patient in helping me with the look of the registry button. Kudos to the creators and team!

Border51

We are Border51.com! We think this is the best Gift Registry app EVER!
If we could give this app 10 stars we would. This is by a landslide the best app to use. If you're looking for a gift registry app, this is the best. We've tried at least 4 different gift registry apps, some with way more reviews than this one, but Advance Gift Registry beats all of them hands down. This app is very versatile, flexible, but yet remains true to its core (gift registry).
Customer Service is great, especially, James. Kudos for Advance Gift Registry and James.
We don't usually leaves reviews for apps, but this one blow our socks off.
Our whole team loves this app. We use to only try app with 20 reviews or more, but this app changed our views.
Don't let the number of reviews fool you. Try it and we promise you will LOVE it.

Raindrops And Lollipops

Great Little App. Excellent Support. Tried others .. Very happy customer. Does what is says on the tin.

Previous 1