Advanced Cash on Delivery

Developer
Shopify
1.7
November 3, 2022

I want to control cod and online payment based on the amount but this app shows both options COD Free and COD Price Please give me a solution to how can I solve this.

Aegte Lifescience
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 16, 2022

app is good for fixed COD shipping rate.. but handling fee option is required. needs to implement one more rule for additional COD Fee based on price of product.
if customer order goods of 2000/- and i want shipping charges as 50/- but cash handling fee of 1% flat on goods value then it is not possible at present in this app.

Soni Fashion®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shopify replied February 25, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us! We understand that you need to add a handling fee and to implement a rule for additional fees based on the price of products - we'd be happy to pass these suggestions along to our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

January 30, 2022

This app should add product wise COD and partial payment too. Like If I want X product should available for COD and Y product not then it can be easily done

Store2Home
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shopify replied February 7, 2022

Hi there, Store2Home. Thanks for leaving this feedback for us to consider. We're always looking at ways to improve our applications, and feedback likes your allows us to make that happen. I'll be sure to pass this review off to our Development Team, so they can look into adding this requested feature in the future. -Imogen, Shopify Support

August 25, 2021

App working fine for me. the only issue is with the Handling Fee. As i talk with one of the support team member. She said its a Non Working function. and its a known issue for all. Please guide me to solve this issue.

Jalandhar Style
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited December 14, 2021

Trying to limit COD on specific pincodes but csv file not uploading . I want to provide cash on delivery for few products only. Want to restrict customers for placing cod orders, as some customers just keep on rejecting cod orders. Like zipcode please add mobile number restriction.
Also please stop charging transaction cost for cancelled cod orders.
I hope shopify adds this much needed feature soon.

FarmMate.in