Advanced Collections

Advanced Collections

by Voidworks

Include and exclude tags. Sort by publish date. Auto syncs.

Uncharted Supply Company

Excellent app. Offers better functionality to automate collections, more fields, conditions, filtering, etc. Also excellent customer service!

Hey Honey Yoga

This app really helped me to structure my collections better and to include or exclude all necessary products. The additional sorting feature is killer and made a great uplift in our shop! Great work! Can only recommend.

DirectHemp.com

Pricing makes no sense... I am already paying way more for Shopify Plus and, because of that, I also have to pay more for this app? Pass.

July 22, 2020

I'm sorry that you feel this way about our pricing. The rationale behind it is that Shopify Plus stores generally have a higher number of products / collections and more computational resources are used to meet their needs e.g. in syncing. Hope you can understand our situation.

If you are in a position where price is an issue e.g. adversely affected by COVID-19 or if you support any charitable/social causes or have any other circumstances, please email us - we will be keen to support you and discuss further on pricing.

There is also a 7-day free trial for your evaluation after you approve the charges. Hope this helps.

Escentials UAT

Super useful featured app and easy to use. Already been using it for the last 2 websites and now going to use for 3rd one. It's a must-have app for any Shopify store!

ProSound and Stage Lighting

This app is a MUST have for any ecom shop. It is so much better than the native Shopify collection management. With this app, it will create collections that exclude products with certain tags. It has can include or exclude so many different options and has ALL the operators that Shopify does not have. The company has been very responsive to support and enhancement requests. This seriously should be the number one Shopify app in the store. EVERYONE needs this!

Nectar Bath Treats

This is exactly what I needed to limit discount codes to non-sale items. Very simple solution for my problem. Thank you.

The Watch Factory Australia

This is a brilliant app that performs a function that Shopify doesn't - excluding products from automatic collections by their product tag. We've been searching for an app that does this for a long time and we're so grateful that this app has been created. It's extremely easy to use and does what it says it will. 5 stars. Thanks!