Advanced Collections

Advanced Collections

by Voidworks

Create and sort collections with advanced conditions.

Dragon's Lair Hobbies & Games

Takes a little long to load all your products, but I do have over 50K unique products on my website. For the price, it does what it needs to easily. Not only can you organize your collections with newest added product (not just newest published), you can push down out of stock items. I had 2 different apps doing these things for the same price. This app is saving me a couple of dollars for being able to do both. Also the layout is much more simple to use over the others. I do think the pricing structure is odd, as we have quite a lot of product and don't need anything above shopify basic at this point. But with shopify basic, its worth it.

Les Artisans d'Azure

We use this app to create complex sub-collections that would otherwise require us to import a lot of tags into our products. While importing tons of tags on the fly can be a good option if you are only using a simple Shopify store, it is not a very good option when working with more complex ERP connections. Support is great. We only had to contact them once and the issue was on our end for not seeing the "refresh cache" button.

Emaarkt BV

I have a total of 200 collections and waiting for 30 minutes the app is still in loop to sort existing collections. Naah dont work for me.

May 18, 2021

Hey there, the records show that you installed the app for less than 15 minutes. It takes some time to sort all your collections as specified in the app, given that the app has to loop through all your products and collections within the API rate limits. Please feel free to email us at hello@voidworks.co for more information.

Boutique Gaby

The only app i could find on the Shopify Store that allow these features, low price and doesn't ask for customer data for no reason. Simple to understand and efficient support team comes with it.

Kantha Bae

We needed this app to help us include/exclude certain collections from a larger collection, as well as sorting sold items to the bottom of each collection. The app worked perfectly and was exactly what we needed. We did run into one small issue, but support was amazing! They helped us to get the issues fixed and gave us a few tips to make the app run smoother. We cannot thank them enough! If you need an app that will give you more control over your collections, this is it! Add to that an amazing support team that is more than willing to help you, and that's just icing on the cake! Thank you from the KB Team!!!

Gempler's

We are using the app to make more complex collections, including a dynamic new products collection that is based off a date duration. The app developer helped me right away with a few setup questions/options. They were very responsive and knowledgeable.

Uncharted Supply Company

Excellent app. Offers better functionality to automate collections, more fields, conditions, filtering, etc. Also excellent customer service!

Hey Honey Yoga

This app really helped me to structure my collections better and to include or exclude all necessary products. The additional sorting feature is killer and made a great uplift in our shop! Great work! Can only recommend.

DirectHemp.com

Pricing makes no sense... I am already paying way more for Shopify Plus and, because of that, I also have to pay more for this app? Pass.

July 22, 2020

I'm sorry that you feel this way about our pricing. The rationale behind it is that Shopify Plus stores generally have a higher number of products / collections and more computational resources are used to meet their needs e.g. in syncing. Hope you can understand our situation.

If you are in a position where price is an issue e.g. adversely affected by COVID-19 or if you support any charitable/social causes or have any other circumstances, please email us - we will be keen to support you and discuss further on pricing.

There is also a 7-day free trial for your evaluation after you approve the charges. Hope this helps.

Escentials UAT

Super useful featured app and easy to use. Already been using it for the last 2 websites and now going to use for 3rd one. It's a must-have app for any Shopify store!

Previous 1