Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Obakki

Very powerful app to extend your site—the possibility of adding extra fields and having a rich editor to add information is quite powerful. Like the reviewer below, the only thing I don't like is their lack of a bulk editor. I understand they make you download and upload in order to "charge" you points for updating items, but they could do the same by providing a more powerful bulk editor than the one Shopify offers and make it worth it by removing the hassle of finding those fields and item id's. I would be more than happy to upgrade or acquire more points if they had that. That said, the tool is great at what it does and very reliable. Recommended.

NEGRONI WEB STORE

とても便利に利用しています。
ページを自由にカスタマイズするためにこちらのアプリが必須でした。
ただし商品情報を更新したり編集する際に、アプリを起動する必要があるので、やや不便に感じることはあります。

August 12, 2021

レビューをお寄せいただきありがとうございます。ACFはサードパーティ製のアプリなので、フィールドを読み込むにはアプリにアクセスする必要があります。

Earth & Star

Super nice that review popup keep popping, other than that it's cool! I hope this will achieve what I'm trying to achieve.

Jalie

It does what it's supposed to do, but it's an "extra layer" that makes product management quite tedious, especially when combined with a translation app. I wish the layout were more compact and closer to the Shopify look and feel and more intuitive. Overall a good app, but when possible, build your store in a way you will not require extra field.

iLoveGoodBuys

I must correct myself (regarding my previous review -below-): I found out that if I successfully create a field set and I publish it, it works as advertised, in fact it looks great and although is a little complicated and not too UX friendly, it does the job very well. But the code I introduced in my product liquid template went missing, like it was erased, and that caused my fields to disappear form mu published site. I tried to repeat that event just to prove my thesis but I haven’t been able to. I'm 100% positive that code went missing without my intervention. I’m bumping it to 4 stars (not 5 because I’m not certain it won’t happen again and reliability is a big factor for me). Original review: If you want to see how it might look if it actually worked, then go ahead and install this app. I installed it a couple of days ago and after lots of hour of work it looked very nice, but today is just not showing none of my fields on my online store. They just won’t answer via human support, they just send some robot replies saying "read this", "go there", "create an account", "wait for a ticket" and all that runaround. It's a shame cus it really did what I was looking for. I'm sure they want me to follow a support protocol, but after crashing as it did, I don't think it worth the shot.

October 23, 2020

Hi iLoveGoodBuys,

Sorry about the inconvenience, it's a ticket system so we need to take some time to answers your request. We already feedback on the ticket then request access your store to check the issue.

2 Next