Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Metafields Editor / Add Metafields on demand

Puzzle Peak

We needed the ability to add simple metafields for Box Dimension, Finished Size, and Pieces on our new site https://www.PuzzlePeak.com to display that information in a more dynamic and professional looking manner. While we are only utilizing some very basic features, this app has provided the perfect solution and is very easy to use. As a small business, any time you can find a good app for free, it deserves a big thank you. So, THANK YOU!

Sport It First

Really useful app - easy to use and completely free. We also used their support who were extremely helpful and sorted our issue quickly.

Mindful Hobby’s

App works great and David of the support team helped me really well after having some questions. Can highly recommend!

3D Wholesale

Great app simple to use without coding skills. And the best part is its free!!! Recommend this app without question

Hubbub

I'm not really in a position to rate the app is I'm still unsure why our developer added it to our site. However, I can rate the service and for that I give a 5 Star. David was incredibly fast, patient and supportive and I really couldn't have asked for much more from a service perspective.

Lauren Manoogian

Our developers have this app set up for our store so we can make specialized adjustments to our product listings - it's a great add-on for stores looking to have additional features such as up-sells/related products, additional product information sections, and etc. I recently reached out with a suggestion for a UX improvement that I felt would greatly help user ease and they were quick to respond, and even took my suggestion seriously and added the feature that same day!

Purple House Press

This app added a lot of functionality to our product pages, which I wanted on our site. I definitely recommend it!

OACE Shop

Uneingeschränkte Möglichkeiten. Erstklassig um Metafields zu verwalten! Übersichtliche und intuitive Bedienung.

Livojewelry

thank you so much for the help. is good app for custom your website.is good app for custom your website.

UTE GEAR ONLINE

we use this application to assist in adding PDF instructions, secondary titles, and video links. Im sure over time we will utilise this app alot more. I would also just like to say the development team dubbed "the A Team" really excells in their customer service, always able to promptly assist and often rectify any issues i run into. Highly recommend this company for both apps and shopify themes.

Previous 1 3 4 5