About Frequently Asked Questions
Customer will always have many questions in mind before purchasing the products. Our FAQ extension allows admin to add questions and answers and list them on the frontend. FAQs extension is built up to help visitors or customers understand about your products more through questions and answers.
- The customer can see most frequently asked questions
- Customers can select relevant categories as per the query
- Enable/Disable faq category with a single click
- Support to collapse/expand features for viewing questions
- Allow admin to highlight featured categories and questions in the FAQ page
- Allow customers to easily submit any questions
Benefits for End Users
- Saves customer’s time by incorporating all relevant questions and answers on a single page.
- Includes a handy search tool for easy keyword based content research.
- Offers user-friendly interface and navigation
- Provides instant access to most frequently asked questions on a single platform
Advanced FAQ module allows you to create a separate list of question and answer, which is specific to a particular category.
This module enables the merchant to solve customer queries quickly by providing relevant FAQs.
- Developer website
Overall rating Based on 20 reviews
Most recent reviews
Lisa K. Stephenson Store
After writing in about 17 questions WITH answers!!! I realized there is no way of integrating the FAQ to my store. this is unbelievable.
Stages of FUN
For FREE? HECK YES!! I love this app. Yes, as others have said, it takes time to save and make your questions but the app is super easy to use, it works well from the beginning, and simply DOES IT'S JOB! Definitely would recommend for you to use it, just plan for a little extra set up time. No biggie.
School Time Keepsakes
The app is good for FREE. But honestly, it takes FOREVER to navigate from Categories to FAQs, and takes even longer to save each item. No one has time for that. From what I can tell, it seems to be accessing the developer site (https://www.ezyslips.in/embedded/faq/....) each time. That appears to be the hold up. Once you overcome the amount of time it takes to edit the FAQs, the presentation on the front end is limited to one look unless you edit with CSS. Nice try, but no thank you.