Form Builder by Arctic Grey

Form Builder by Arctic Grey

by Arctic Grey, Ltd.

Build your own custom forms for your website

1 review

Poor Boy Soles Bespoke Shoe Co.

I have used this form builder for about a year now. Was working fine until I REALLY needed it. Now, I am getting an error message, I have contacted support as I cannot see why it is malfunctioning. I pay monthly, and I expect apps like this to be worry free. Now I wait while emails pile up with prospective clients worried that my site is indicative of the customer service they might receive from us... I hope that Arctic Grey can fix this quickly, I am losing revenue by the minute, and no one can afford that, especially right now with the pandemic. I will update the review once my problem has been solved by Arctic Grey.

February 11, 2021

Hi Matthew,

We will be calling you shortly to go over how we can assist with the issues you're currently facing. We have requested collaborator access, once you approve, our engineers can look further into this in order to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.