Form Builder by Arctic Grey

Build your own custom forms for your website

From $7/month. 14-day free trial.

On Que Style

Super easy to build forms, and the customer support what very quick to assist with a few complications I was having.

Koffee Scrub

Time spent using app About 1 month

This form builder is exactly what I needed. I needed to build a form for Wholesalers to apply to sell my products, but I didn't know how to code a form. This app made it super easy. Also, it sends me the submissions via email so I get them instantly.

Media Playground

This form builder has the best user interface, it’s user-friendly, very intuitive and always reliable. The system has never failed us, it's always up and running, and it looks great on our site! This allows us to create almost any kind of online form we want in just a fraction of the time from what it used to take for programming each form. Using this form builder, we spare a lot of time and therefore money. :)

Expert Fidget Spinners

As a website owner, I believe that online forms are one of the most important tools of communication for my customers. Your form builder allows me to provide flawless forms and most importantly - change or update them in seconds. You have taken the work and the errors out of form creation and forms management. Thanks for your great service! 5 STARS!