Advance Order Quantity Limits

Advance Order Quantity Limits

From $3.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 12, 2023

The app does what it is intended to do. Had some issues where the app was conflicting with the themes image slideshow, which was eventually resolved.

It would be better if the quantity selector/counter on the product pages would be locked into the multiples and the minium quantity set on the app. Instead you get a message pop-up within the checkout page. If the customer was unable to add the product with the incorrect quantity that would make this app 5*.

RUKO Shop UK
Time spent using app: 8 days
April 21, 2021

Hello Guys, Can you describe the different plans you offer? I can't find details that explain what each price plan offers and I can't decide plan serves me. Thanks

PrecisionHoy
Honduras
Time spent using app: 3 days
Extendons replied April 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
Regarding question, our app prices depends on Shopify plans which the customer is using and all the plans have same features.

March 11, 2021

This was exactly what I needed - a minimum quantity that's shown as a number on the product info preventing a customer ordering less. Other apps had intrusive pop ups that would annoy customers. I had a couple of issues setting it up - these were answered promptly and then it was working perfectly. Would highly recommend.

Sixton London B2B
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 1, 2020

App partly works, it blocks purchases of quantities more than you nominated maximum but does not stop buyers from going back to the same item again and again and adding the maximum to the order. Developer had not considered this, and after a week have still not fixed it. And we have had to pay for an app that does not work as intended,

Online Coins and Collectables
Time spent using app: 30 days
Extendons replied September 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for providing your feedback. The issue you have been facing is not because of our app. It is that third-party app on your store creating conflict with our app. Other clients are also using our app on their stores and is working fine with them.

Please check compatibility of your existing apps as it may create problem for you in future as well.

Edited June 18, 2020

Edit - I originally gave this app 1 star. The devs of this app have worked hard to fix the issue I had (see below) and have sent me proof that they have fixed it. Well done guys! I wish you every success with your app.

This app is ok, but the result of installing it is terrible. The code that the app puts on the website is thought by Google to be malicious code. Hence Google shut down all my ads and sales plummeted. Extremely angry about this. App Devs have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it.

Nut Job Hair Building Fibres