Advanced Product Descriptions

Accordion Product Tabs to Boost SEO, Traffic and Sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Good Stems

Very nice app! It made our product page looks way better! We would definitely recommend this to others who need quick website improvements.

Miracle Botanicals Essential Oils

No way to export data from this app. We have over 300 items and customer service told me that the way to export is to copy and paste into a Google Doc. The developers of this app have obviously never run an online store. The app works in all other respects, although the integration is a bit weird because you can't click a button inside the app to return to the Shopify product description. Had I known that these guys developed an app for product descriptions that didn't have export capability, I would have never signed up for this. Apparently, we've got a lot of copy/paste to do before we transfer all of our data over to another app.

3DPawTraits

I needed a user-friendly way to produce various product description layouts which can be styled to suit my website. I tried coding this myself, but getting the look I needed was becoming very difficult. This app is so easy to use and allowed me to get the product description accordion / drop-down I was looking for. I also got an extremely fast email reply on some coding edits I was looking for.

October 3, 2022

Hey 3DPawTraits,
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review - it really does mean the world to us!
We're so pleased to be able to help your business.

Körperdoc

Location Germany

The app is fantastic. I had a problem connecting the app to my theme. The support helped me very quickly and explained it in great detail. Great team!

October 2, 2022

Hey Körperdoc,
Thanks so much for the kind words!
We're so pleased to be able to help your business.

NK IMODE

The app works great, and the support team is extremely helpful. They go above and beyond, and their reply is super fast. Strongly recommend the app.

September 20, 2022

Hey NK IMODE,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app - it really does mean the world to us. We're so pleased to be able to help your business.

Pureal

Location Turkey

Easy to use and looks great. customer service is very helpful in every kind of problem and they very fast as well.

September 20, 2022

Hey Pureal,
Thanks so much for the review!
We're thrilled to be able to help your business.

Geschenkebedruckt.de dein Shop für personalisierte Produkte

Location Germany

Diese App ist einfach das beste für deinen Shopify Shop. Die Produktreiter ergeben eine klare Struktur bei deinen Artikelseiten. Die Kauflaune der
Kunden erhöhen sich, der Shop wirkt sehr professionell dadurch.
Der Service ist klasse, es gibt sofort Hilfe und Mithilfe bei der Einrichtung. und Betrieb der App.
www.geschenkebedruckt.de

August 30, 2022

Hey Geschenkebedruckt.de
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app!
We're thrilled to be able to help your business :)

Nodi Handmade Rugs

Location New Zealand

Brilliant app and the best support I've experienced!! Fast, extra helpful, friendly and went above and beyond.

August 30, 2022

Hey Nodi,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app!
It really does mean the world to us :)

Little Sky Stone

The team is amazing! I had some custom work to be done on the app that was installed in my store, the team was very responsive and helpful! I highly recommend working with the APD team.

July 10, 2022

Hey team Little Sky Stone,
Thanks so much for the kind words :)
We're thrilled to be able to help your business!

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

I have lingering codes from this app that is disrupting my website. I can raise the stars once it's removed, but it's been a hassle in the meantime! Please remove all lingering codes ASAP!

May 18, 2022

Hey Memory Lane Candle,
I'm sorry to read of the disruption to your business, however I would like to confirm that our team has now successfully removed all code used by APD from your theme.
Again, our apologies for any inconvenience, and we wish you all the very best in your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7