Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

by ZendApps

Boost store sales by adding badges, labels, stickers and texts

.YST

I am facing an issue that I have been reporting for 3 months.
Each time that I add products I have to send them a message to put the label in the new products. They do not want to help me in general with this bug even though I have send videos and a dozen or more images. Really bad customer service.

Mummy Nantes

Très bonne extension facile d'utilisation et très utile. Sans oublier une équipe support au top qui ont su m'aider à tout bien paramétrer.

Serres Belle-de-Jour

J'ai installé cette application pour mettre en évidence certains produits sur ma boutique avec des étiquettes de couleur.
Très simple à utiliser et le service de support est super rapide.

Gr8style.dk

The app working perfect. It makes easier for our customer to navigate through all our products. Custom service very friendly:-))

Little Bae

The app is very easy to use. The support team is a very efficient supportive and responsive technical service.

Leather Gloves Online

Labels working very well. Installed them on our 6 web shops that we have in the US and EU. It makes it even easier for the customer to navigate through all our products.

ÇHANELIA

The app is elegant, for sure. It does what it says. The people behind this app are also professional. I ran with a small issue that the labels were not displaying correctly, but they fixed it instantly at no further cost. We're glad to do business with them.

Frank Mobile

App does exactly what I need it too. Straight forward but best of all the support and response times have been great. Thanks guys.

SubK Shop

Great team and great support when I had trouble and wanted to further customize. I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted using this app.

Janitorial Superstore

This APP is Great and Easy to use. Best of all, Customer Support was very fast and Easy! They responded to my request very fast each time!

Previous 1 3