Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

by ZendApps

Assign different labels and image template on each product

SubK Shop

Great team and great support when I had trouble and wanted to further customize. I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted using this app.

Janitorial Superstore

This APP is Great and Easy to use. Best of all, Customer Support was very fast and Easy! They responded to my request very fast each time!

bgoodonline

Hi, I want to say thank you to the support team. Of course the visibility is amazing and the customers are impressed that the site is professional and gives a wonderful visual feel. Thank you. I would love to recommend to my friends

Contaynor

I really like the app. It provides the right amount of customization, but is very easy to use. Thanks

Cau Chocolates

CS worked really well when I had a problem! congrats and thank you. App is easy to use and has options.

Andrews

To begin with, being a very beginner Shopify user, this app is very user friendly and the template options are very clean looking on your online store front and easily modified.

The highlight of this app however is the team!! The support team was absolutely incredible. Over 3 days they were extremely helpful/ responsive to me leading up to a sale I had on my site. They completely modified my CSS and fixed an issue in my theme for me when I felt at a complete loss! Thank you for all of your help and support!!

Aesparel

Great app that is really easy to use and offers all the customization that we need. Support was also really helpful and fast responding. Keep up the great work!

bestprints

The app easy to use, when I need support it was very responsive and professional Thank you for this nice app

Cameratek

Fantastic app!
Extremely flexible with custom options for personalized banners.
The service department is on point

Luisa Paixao

This app doesnt perform very well.. One day it's OK and the day after nothing works + I sent an email to the support because the app make some troubles with some mobile OS, the support never fixed it. So I paid 2 months and deleted it searching now for another one.

Previous 1 3