Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

by ZendApps

Assign different labels and image template on each product

Snatch A Bargain 247

Fantastic App. I wanted a customizable discount label option for individual products. This does exactly that and more! Plenty of templates to choose from and customer service is amazing. I wanted some labels modified with a bold font and they got back to me the same day and had it done for me ready to use. Blew me away! It made the difference between this and another app. Download and try it, you'll be glad you did. Keep up the great work guys!

February 24, 2020

Atome3D.com

Efficient and easy to use application.
Does what it is asked to do.
Efficient and responsive technical service!

February 24, 2020

The Home Crafters Ltd.

This app is fab!.... when it works!
I was able to apply my custom labels immediately and they did exactly what I wanted them to do - a few teething issues when I added more products to the groups, sent a ticket and was given a (technical) solution.
App does what it needs to do, support is attentive. All OK!

Aki-Home

The app works as expected and is very easy to use and upload your own assets. The support team responds quickly and is very helpful.

CK Swagworks

Okay, I'm probably jumping the gun by going straight to the five-star review on this app because I JUST installed it and made my first banner, but omg it was so easy to use! A million stars for that alone! Plus, an app this cool needs more reviews, so here's another. Give it a go, you'll love it!

Atomic Wildflower

My favorite label app!! I love that I can upload my own labels and customer service rocks :) I had a teensy issue with syncing and they fixed it up within 24 hours.

The Shoe Fairy

I love you can personalize EVERYTHING with this app! I also only wanted my product labels to show on the collections page and not show on the homepage and customer service was more than happy to take care of that for me (super fast by the way). I highly recommend!

October 24, 2019

Water Butlers

Very good app, simple to use and does exactly what it's supposed to. One drawback is that we can't customize the labels as much as we would like, they look a bit bigger on iphone 7. But I would highly recommend

October 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

We are creating custom CSS for customizing label size then the label size will customize according to mobile size.

Thanks

Letterbox Flower Cards

Great app. Needed tweeking for our needs and the guys did it straight away.
Would recommend. Really easy to use and edit

Test Store

It seems to do exactly what it claims - and very much easier to use than some other Apps I have used.