Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

by ZendApps

Boost store sales by adding badges, labels, stickers and texts

Little Bae

The app is very easy to use. The support team is a very efficient supportive and responsive technical service.

Leather Gloves Online

Labels working very well. Installed them on our 6 web shops that we have in the US and EU. It makes it even easier for the customer to navigate through all our products.

ÇHANELIA

The app is elegant, for sure. It does what it says. The people behind this app are also professional. I ran with a small issue that the labels were not displaying correctly, but they fixed it instantly at no further cost. We're glad to do business with them.

Frank Mobile

App does exactly what I need it too. Straight forward but best of all the support and response times have been great. Thanks guys.

SubK Shop

Great team and great support when I had trouble and wanted to further customize. I was able to accomplish exactly what I wanted using this app.

Janitorial Superstore

This APP is Great and Easy to use. Best of all, Customer Support was very fast and Easy! They responded to my request very fast each time!

bgoodonline

Hi, I want to say thank you to the support team. Of course the visibility is amazing and the customers are impressed that the site is professional and gives a wonderful visual feel. Thank you. I would love to recommend to my friends

Contaynor

I really like the app. It provides the right amount of customization, but is very easy to use. Thanks

Cau Chocolates

CS worked really well when I had a problem! congrats and thank you. App is easy to use and has options.

Andrews

To begin with, being a very beginner Shopify user, this app is very user friendly and the template options are very clean looking on your online store front and easily modified.

The highlight of this app however is the team!! The support team was absolutely incredible. Over 3 days they were extremely helpful/ responsive to me leading up to a sale I had on my site. They completely modified my CSS and fixed an issue in my theme for me when I felt at a complete loss! Thank you for all of your help and support!!

Previous 1 3