Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels | Reviews

by ZendApps

Boost store sales by adding badges, labels, stickers and texts

PUPO

This app it doesn't work. After few tries I quit. If you choose a custom label and you need to be visible on a certain collection it doesn't work. It works 2 days at the beginning but after nothing's visible. Sorry but this is the true.

Lizzy James

Had some initial issues that were swiftly resolved by ZendApp support. Solid app overall and I recommend it and the team at ZendApps

Candy People Norway

Did exactly as we wished! Great app, easy to use and thumbs up for custom css block. We had a little bit of problem at first but the support was super fast and very helpful.

Jenston Girl

I need an app that makes my life easy not harder. Followed all the instructions and in the end the tags attached itself to another app in my store and not even to the products I assigned the tag to.

October 26, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app

Yesterday our team checked your store and found that you did not create any labels in the app, so why were we were not able to properly investigate your issue, We did create a test label and checked on your store products And found that the test label showed correctly on your products, I would request you please Re-install the app, we will happy to set up all things correctly on your store.

Ceed Fragrances

This app is a must have. Great looking badges, price, etc. Easy to use and customer support is great. I highly recommend!

Japlish

I use it in Japan. 日本で使っています。 After trying two badge apps, I arrived at this app.
First of all, the low price is attractive.
Also, it's pretty nice to be able to change the letters on the badge yourself! If there is a difficulty, the size of the badge will be different when you see it on the actual site, and the banner image with the link of the target product will also have the badge. Also, the product image in the cart had a badge, which made it difficult to see. However, as soon as I told him that, he fixed it!
This aftercare is pretty good.
It is an application that can be recommended. 日本で使っています。
バッヂ用アプリを2つ試してから、このアプリにたどり着きました。
価格が安いのがまず魅力です。
またバッヂの文字を自分で変更出来るのはかなり良いです! 難点があるとしたら、実際のサイトで見るとバッヂのサイズが違ったり、対象製品のリンクを貼ったバナー画像にもバッヂが貼られたりすることです。またカート内で商品画像にもバッヂが付いていて見づらかったことです。 しかし、そのことを伝えるとすぐに修正してもらえました!
このアフターケアはかなり素晴らしいです。
オススメ出来るアプリです。

World Fitness

Great App on Shopify.
App does exactly what you need it to do. Fast support when you need it.
Very easy to use. Great labels to pick from.

deyga.in

Using this Label app for my collection page and product page with different sizes. The support team is very responsible and giving out of box ideas. Fixed some of the bugs immediately.

Hardwoodfloorstore

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels is the best and most responsive product label app I have come across while managing over 10 Shopify stores. The app is performing perfectly and helped us attract many new customers to purchase our products online. Last but not least, they offer above and beyond customer service. The support team helped me perform various customisations to achieve our desired vision many times. I can't recommend this app highly enough - anyone looking to create an outstanding store should give it a try!

.YST

I am facing an issue that I have been reporting for 3 months.
Each time that I add products I have to send them a message to put the label in the new products. They do not want to help me in general with this bug even though I have send videos and a dozen or more images. Really bad customer service.

Previous 1 3 4