Advanced Registration

Customize registry, approval, fields, login, & locks

$12.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Elixir Kitchens Wholesale

A registration app with advanced features like no other in the app store today! Not only did the features of the application exceed our account registration needs, their customer service also is a league apart from some others in the app market.
Complete Creation to Integration and testing took less than 20 minutes!
Thoroughly impressed by Michael and his team at Taloncommerce.

Fantasy World Jewelry, Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used the app to ask for ID and business license since we are a wholesale company. I was able to customize and put explanations for the different fields. This app saves me a great deal of time and headaches, as before I had to personally email customers asking for this info. Now they register and all the required docs are there. Great app!

indycare

As a new online start-up for disabled people called Indycare, we needed a way to register users VAT Relief eligibility for the shop and Advanced Registration has made this possible. With a few tweaks to the design template, I was able to mock-up a form ready for the website in less than 1 hour. A saving grace for Indycare. I thought the app was easy enough to use in practicality and I'm sure with further development the forms will look better.

Westside

Our store would not function without all the work they do to make sure everything run smoothly. It's easy to customize on my own so I can tweak every step of the customer experience.

Amreipharma

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

Tried the app and works fine. my site is still in testing phase though. When I tried to remove app, the registration which customer sees as first interface(I configured when using the app) is still there. Hope you can help.

Amlou.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amlou.dk
Outstanding communication, they helped us through the hole process from scratch, great support, i will definitely recommend them.

August 30, 2019

I appreciate you saying so. We're happy we were able to fulfill your requirements.

Thanks for choosing our apps. 🙂

Blizzard Lighting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is perfect for our business website needs, it does exactly what we hoped for and more. The form designer is easy to use and creates great looking forms with a ton of options. It also seems to help greatly in keeping "automated submissions" to a minimum. Highly recommended app!

June 26, 2019

I appreciate the kind words and am super pleased that the app is working well with your shop.

The filtering of bots was a pleasant surprise on my end too, but it does make sense.

Usmadedropship

I had issues initially and I was quick to blame the app developer. They pointed out an issue with my theme - and fixed it quickly. Thank You!

May 7, 2019

Glad I could help and I appreciate the review - thanks.

Tea & Cup Wholesale

I am using this app for my business. I was not sure about it in the beginning (since there are so many other apps out there). However, once I started using it, it was so simple and easy to use! It is a great app!

J&K Cabinetry

Really helpful and useful for my business. Support is excellent and very responsive/polite. Would recommend!