Advanced Registration

Customize registry, approval, fields, login, & locks

$12.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Anama Usa

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Now that I can use the registration form for my log in page, it is great! I was able to add all the fields I needed for my wholesale site. Super easy to use and has a clean look. Any new person that registers does direct you to the app to approve rather than being able to approve via email. Only a minor inconvenience.... but you will be able to see all your customers in one place which is great.
Michael provides individual and customized service which is superb. Looking forward to continuing my use of this app!

Jorgensenalbums

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

A clever little app that does what is says in a very straightforward and logical way. Easy to use and customise. The best part of the app is Michael himself who replies quickly to queries and suggestions, implementing changes/fixes virtually instantly.

Wholesale Rancho Gordo

Great app - did exactly what we needed for our wholesale store. Michael provides quick customer service and even added 2 new features to the app.

1 2 3 4 6 Next