Updated Conversion Tracking
We implement the updated conversion tracking code by Google AdWords released in October 2017. This method is the recommended way of tracking
No Manual Coding Required
AdNabu creates the conversion pixel and automatically places at checkout. You need not place any code in your Shopify store manually.
Error Free Conversion Tracking
Incorrect implementation of Conversion Tracking can result in missed sales, wrong sale value etc. This may make optimizing campaigns hard.
About Adwords Tracking by AdNabu
Importance of Conversion Tracking
Implementing Google Ads (AdWords) conversion pixel or tracking code is extremely important for running successful Google Ads (AdWords) campaigns. You can optimise your shopping, search or display campaigns only if you have the exact conversions data.
The new conversion tracking code released by Google in October 2017 is extremely hard to implement. One part of the tag (GTag) should be fired in all pages and another tag (conversion tag) should only be fired in the checkout page. Implementing Conversion Tracking code manually usually results in one or more errors.
Common Google Ads Conversion Tracking Errors
Some of the major problems we have seen happening are as follows:
Duplicate conversions - conversions are counted multiple times instead of one resulting in an exaggerated view of the performance. This can also occur if the code is in any page other than checkout.
No conversion value - Most advertisers fail to successfully pass conversion value back to Google Ads (AdWords). Conversion value is important in optimising for ROI as the amount you would want to spend on a product of $5 will be very different from another of $100.
Incorrect code or tracking errors - This happens when advertisers make a mistake while creating the script. No conversions will be recorded in Google Ads (AdWords) in this case.
AdNabu’s Google Ads (AdWords) conversion tracking app allows you to implement a conversion code for your store without the need for any coding. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Install the app
- Connect your Google Account
- Select the Google Ads (AdWords) Account (if you have multiple) That's it!
AdNabu ensures that your conversion pixel has the best practices of tracking implemented. Your campaigns will soon start showing the actual sales and conversion values in Google Ads (AdWords)
- Should I manually create a conversion pixel? - No. There is no manual creation needed. AdNabu will create the pixel automatically
- What happens to my old pixels? - If you have implemented them manually in your store settings kindly disable them.
- What are coding requirements? - There is no coding involved. Implementing conversion pixel is as easy as installing the app. There are no additional steps involved.
- What are prerequisites to using this app? - You need to have an active Google Ads (AdWords) account
- Does this app support multiple Google Ads (AdWords) accounts or an MCC account? - Yes. We support multiple Google Ads (AdWords) accounts and MCC account.
- I am seeing a blank screen after installing the app. What can be the reason? - In case if you have an ad blocker installed, kindly pause it and check
- Is it necessary to have a paid AdNabu plan to use this app? - No. You need not have a paid plan to use this app.
- Google AdWords
Overall rating Based on 27 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app to help me complete the conversion tracking of google ads. The help is on time and help me a lot.
Excellent app, they have a livechat support and are superfast! The app is free and working as expected. I really recommend this!
Just 1 minute to set up. If you do it on Google Adwords, it actually a bit confusing and difficult.