Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Hula Hoopy

Support team responded quickly! They arranged someone to call me and guide me personally how to work around my issues

HLife Online

The app works well. Very happy about it, I surely recommend if you have troubles with Google conversion tracking.

The Kitchen Furniture

Excellent and quick help from the support team. Other apps may take more time to respond. In the digital, time is definitely money!

Flourish Presets: Professional 1-Click Lightroom Presets

Be careful when you upgrade to the enhanced conversion tracking. Their customer reps have no idea what she is doing. Our old pixel was seasoned with $200k worth of data and she never inform us the new upgrade will override our old pixel. She also told us someone will get in touch with us early in the morning to fix this as soon as possible but we have yet to receive any support not even an email? Our ads campaign performance totally tank now thanks to the brilliant advice. Wouldn't recommend this apps!

January 10, 2022

Hello Melvin,

I, first of all, want to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that is caused to you from our side. We earlier tried to let you know that, after proper debugging, our systems had detected a change in your store's "Shopify name" from "Flourish Presets" to "Flourish Presets: Professional 1-Click Lightroom Presets". This is the reason that a fresh pixel was created in your case to start afresh. We were not aware that you had changed your store name!

However, on our part, we have made sure that the script is updated for you so that the data gets sent to the older pixel. This was already notified to you a few days ago. The same must have been working for you now.

I appreciate your understanding in advance. I am aware that you mentioned the loss in your ads account but it was not deliberate from our side. I have refunded the last month's charges of $9.99 for your understanding of this scenario. You should feel free to contact us for any further queries.

GotItHere.com

App performs well, customer service is very responsive and incredibly helpful. A must have for your Shopify toolkit.

Vita-sol

Their hands on approach to helping exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much for your help. Its a great App.

Fifo Store

Great app. works perfectly. Amazing support and correct pricing. I'm using various apps from this guys.

Year To Appear

Great app with better customer service! Appreciate all the time you took to help explain everything!

Mamouche et Bouline

the application tracks conversions well. I was surprised by the customer service which was very responsive and professional

destockage.labonal.fr

Setup couldn't be easier, it's literally 2 or 3 clicks!
Works perfectly, and support is here to help with whatever questions you may have - and they're really quick to answer. I definitely recommend this app for anyone looking for a quick and efficient tracking setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31