Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Google AdWords/Google Ads Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking

formylove

thank you so much . provided great customer support and this app really help me to track all the conversions

TuaPrata

super fast setup, if you have any problem speak with SONAL , will solve your problem right away!....

Outlet Best Store

nice app, i have a problem but it's not on the app. Simple and pratic to use. infacty i use because i have problem with track conversions on ads.

La Maison des Housses - Housses extensibles pour canapés et fauteuils

Thanks for this very good App ! i needed to follow the conversion on Google !
Also the team and support are very good and fast !!
Thank you !!

Ear Buds & accessories

i used this app to install conversion tacking with google it was very easy to setup and install and good support

Fortnite Shop

I uninstalled the app and ALL my images disappeared from my website. DO NOT install it unless u want to take that risk.

November 18, 2019

Hi Fortnite

We had tried to reach you multiple times to tell you our part of the story.

First of all, We are sorry that images disappeared from your site. But, please understand that our app does not change images whatsoever.

We use ScriptTags by Shopify. ScriptTags allows us to add javascript to certain pages & that's about it. We cannot remove your images even if we wanted to. All I can say is that it is a terrible coincidence that your images disappeared around the time you installed our app.

Hope you get your images back but please understand it is not our fault

Himmelpfort Kaffee

Die App war sehr einfach zu installieren. Ich hatte eine kurze Frage und die wurde sofort beantwortet. Vielen Dank

S&S Archery

Had a hard time getting my conversion tracking pixel to work properly. It was duplicating conversions every time someone checked on their order. I installed this app, and it solved all my problems. Been working great for months now..

BDC Paris I Boys Don't Cry

This app helped us to get discovered more easily on Google. Our ads are now much higher up in the search results.

Golesi

I use this app, it's a good app it really track your conversion. But you will pay for having at least one conversion, so when you are testing you don't have enough trial time to test. But nice app and nice customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11