Google Ads Tracking by AdNabu

Google Ads Tracking by AdNabu

by AdNabu, Inc

Automatically Install Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Code

Nifty Drifter

My connection between the adnabu pixel and my google ads account coincidentally stopped working right around the time they changed their pricing from free to $10. The only way to fix this issue was to uninstall and reinstall it which happens to trigger their new $10 charge which they claim is impossible to put me back on the free plan. Seems too convenient. You decide what happened there haha

Cellario Artem

Did all the work for me. At first it was showing that the tracking key is not active but I contacted the support and they managed to resolve a problem. Great customer support!

420 Weed Shirts

Great app it does what its suppose to do. I used it on this site https://nguweedshirts.com/collections/420-cell-phone-cases

DT Scooters

The app is helpful for tracking Google campaign metrics and conversions. The customer service was timely and knowledgeable.

HYPR Supply

App works perfectly and support is very helpful. I had an issue with another conversion tracking pixel and they recognized the problem and helped me fix it quickly.

MelodySusie

Great app to help me complete the conversion tracking of google ads. The help is on time and help me a lot.

Waterdrop s.r.o.

Excellent app, they have a livechat support and are superfast! The app is free and working as expected. I really recommend this!

Tokyo Direct

Just 1 minute to set up. If you do it on Google Adwords, it actually a bit confusing and difficult.

Vino Wines

What a joy of an app, has made our page www.vinowines.co.uk so much easier to understand

Crossthebag

One star for free, one star for partial support in 24 hours. After installation of app, conversion tag continued to remain in unverified status for nearly a week in adwords. The only support email I received after contacting them talked about waiting 72 hours to get it verified, and that they don't have exact solutions. Will be looking for other options.

Previous 1 3 4