Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Resilient Female

The app was very easy to install and I got amazing support with the questions that I had. Looking forward to seeing the tracking reports that I will get for my ad campaigns!

SEATOPIA

Works seamlessly to get our Google ad campaigns tracking on Shopify. Great support. Quick and easy setup.

QUAKE™️

They have very fast and helpful customer service, this was very easy to set up as well, didn't have to watch some crazy long youtube tutorial

VYZA

Works great!! No issues at all. Tried to set up google conversion tracking manually and really struggled, but this worked instantly.

Roosoo

Just installed the app; very simple installation and customer support was also very quick to answer my questions. Now I have all three applications from Adnabu!!

The British Wood Panelling Company

Wow Wow Wow!!! does everything i want and the support for a thicko like me was fantastic, Shubham expained everything all the way through and was fantastic ... the small fee for this app will save me a small fortune in wasted keywords etc, this has been my best experience for app supplier EVER!

First Buy Us

The application does not have a basic free plan and when it is deleted, the pixel installed by it does not stop working, at the same time it leaves traces of code that conflict with a new manual installation of the pixel. I do not recommend the application, its cost is NOT justified, nor does it have a clean deletion

April 19, 2021

Hi

We use Shopify's ScriptTag to install the Google Ads Conversion Pixel. ScriptTags are designed to be deleted when a user uninstalls the app.

We also do not make changes to liquid theme files to avoid conflict of any kind.

We will reach out to you to understand what went wrong. I am sure this is a misunderstanding of some sort

beautycollection.gr

Great app and really great help from the team!Very easy to install and start using it!I was having trouble to manually install the conversion tracking but this is really simple.

Luminous Ride

Customer service is amazing, havent used the app yet, but the setup has been super easy, and their support chat so useful!

Lebela

nice support and amazing achievement. Thank you for your fast support and your help. I would recommend this app to anyone.