Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Built for Shopify

Reviews (561)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

April 3, 2024

Priya was so helpful with the setup and is checking backend of google ads for us. So appreciate her help with this.

The Good Plant Co
2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 4, 2024

Dear Marissa,

Thank you for leaving an excellent review of our app! We appreciate your support and are glad to hear that you find our app's functionalities and support helpful. We are always committed to providing assistance through various channels such as emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Thank you for choosing us!

Best Regards

May 28, 2024

Very attentive to returning emails

Looking forward to seeing results of the service

Ocklawaha Outpost
2 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 30, 2024

Dear Ocklawaha Outpost Admin & Team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Neha Singh

March 21, 2024

Great support from Neha, to fix my tracking issue. The app works great!

Highlander Forces

Netherlands
Over 1 year using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 25, 2024

Dear BJJ Fightgear admin and team,

Thank you for your feedback! I’m glad to hear you had a good experience with our customer support. My priority is to provide responsive and helpful service to assist you with any issues you may encounter. If you need further assistance or have any more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your success and satisfaction with our Nabu Tracking for Google Ads app are very important to me.

Thanks, again.

Shubham

March 28, 2024

We just started using the app, it is very convenient so far. Customer support is amazing!

Conscious Items
7 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 29, 2024

Dear Nina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

May 9, 2024

Good customer service! The support team is really helpful.

Vudelo
20 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 12, 2024

Dear Vudelo admin & team,

February 23, 2024

As of yet the App has been looking very promising - AdNabu team is the best! If you have having trouble with Google - this is the solution!

Alt Til Sæsonen
Denmark
20 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 26, 2024

Dear Kristian,

Thanks for the amazing review! We're glad you find our app and support useful. We're always here to help you via email, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls. Thanks for choosing us!

Best Regards,

June 4, 2024

Top service, when I needed their help, they responded straight away. Thanks especially to Shubham for his availability.
I recommend the Nabu application,

MAGBELLA
Spain
About 4 hours using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 6, 2024

Dear Magbella,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I'm delighted to hear that you received prompt assistance when you needed it. I am dedicated to providing excellent support, and it's great to see his availability and service appreciated.

Your recommendation means a lot. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to ensure you have a smooth and successful experience with the Nabu Tracking for Google Ads app. Thank you for choosing our app!

Shubham

January 31, 2024

Wow! Wonderful support and insight. I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to marketing and these guys have made it much easier to understand. There are a lot of automated features that help streamline my products without much effort. They will analyze your set up for you and give you feedback on what needs updated/changed to provide you with better online presence. I am very happy with this app. A big shoutout to Priya who spent time (and patience) with me to review all of the features. Thank you!

Happy Hounds Pet Supply
18 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 2, 2024

Dear Julie,

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the wonderful review you left for our app. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our app and for recommending it to others.

I'm thrilled to hear that you find our customer support helpful. Our team is always available to assist you through various channels such as emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls. We're committed to providing the best possible support to our customers.

Thank you once again for choosing our app and for your kind words.

Best Regards,
Team Adnabu

May 13, 2024

The Nabu team was absolutely great! She assisted me immediately and all my products are approved and synching. Much appreciated

Household Haven