Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Fire Pit Surplus

This app really cares about its users. I was concerned about my ads not tracking properly and a customer service rep was nice enough to walk me through trouble shooting.

JANIMARE

Great app, tracking works perfectly fine since I installed it as we had quite some issues with unknown sources even when it came from google! Fantastic support that is always available if help is needed.

BetterSheep

Very nice! Extremely useful and customer service was very polite. I'm happy to be able to track my conversions without coding experience.

Lyovi

i used this app this app work very perfectly i love this application this is awesome for beginner to advanced. thank customers support is very nice very quick help

Le Monde De La Marionnette

I've spent hours trying several tutorial to add the conversion tracking code but there always are problems. Finally, I did it in 10 minutes thanks to this module. ------- Après avoir suivi plusieurs tutoriels et avoir des stats étranges dans mes remontées de conversion, j'ai finalement opté pour ce module. c'est pas donné mais ça marche en 10 min...

ambienthomeus

Their customer service is Superb. I worked with a rep named Sonal, she not only scheduled a video call to answer Adnabu related questions, but also gave guidance on Shopify and Google Ads. This was all very helpful

Geniuslab

Fast and Great Support they just drive me for installation of Google ADS pixel
They been very help full .

Dental Lace

I use this app to track our conversions through google ads and it has worked perfectly since installation.

Botanik

This is a very user-friendly app and should you need any help, they offer great customer service and support.

Bosvelli

Good app, really easy to link, this is what everyone needs you can see the data clearly. thank you!