Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Stoeldop Shop

Perfect app! Also very happy with the support, quickly respond within a few minutes. Thank you very much!

Shantella

Shubham provided a great support in installing the app and answering all my questions. Thank you. Recommended

Vodrim

Sonal from customer service was extremely helpful with showing me how the app worked and how to install it! Thank You Adnabu!

Fashbecome

I Love this app as it is very helpful to make your google app conversions track very easily and the staff is also helpful

Te Toca a Ti

Responden de forma inmediata todas mis dudas y de forma clara y precisa, me ayudaron a configurar todo y muchas gracias a Shubham

La Green Touch

very professional for google ads. it help me a lot and the support is really reactive. i recommand them

Au bonheur du chat - Boutique d'accessoires pour votre chat et pour vous

Simple. Effective and it's the perfect app if you want to set up your conversion even literally in seconds. Reactive and helpful support as well.

MyTherapyst

Added review : They contacted me via phone and the lady kept on putting me on waiting. Plus now they have replied below, more of a demand to remove the review. I would like to tell you that I have the coding proof of your poor coding apart from that the biggest proof is that everything got better once I removed the app, if your app does not cause this issue then how did this miracle happen? Original Review : Very bad coding by these people. I installed the app and it screwed the Discount % displayed near the product price. I only noticed it a few days after installing the app and had to hire a Shopify expert to find the issue with the theme urgently as I am spending around 3K daily for ad spends and this issue was causing people to not trust the website due to bad coding. I had to pay a hefty amount to the Shopify coder plus the money lost on ads.

September 29, 2020

Hey,

We are very sorry for your troubles but we want to clarify that this app cannot make any changes to your theme files since the app does not even have any permission to make any such changes. The app only places JS Tags and nothing else. The errors you are talking about are not possible from our app and must have been caused by some other source. Please understand the same and remove this negative review.

Expression Fireplaces

Got my conversion tracking set up lickety split! Didn't have to troubleshoot it and get frustrated. Just had a few questions post installation and their customer service got back to me quick!

Home Secure

Works as described very easy to use and support available if needed. I would recommend this app. Thanks!