Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

OttoBlades

We've been using this app for a few months now. Waited to leave a review to make sure no bugs or issues presented themselves. Google can be finicky but this app does it's job as intended. Customer Service is top notch too.

Bodyjene

The customers service representative Sonal is soo great she actually sorted my problem. They are very Polite and very enthusiastic to help you. Thank you so much Sonal and Thank you Google ads conversion tracking

Gym Shop Heaven

Sonal from customer service was extremely helpful with showing me how the app worked and how to install it! Thank You Adnabu!

Plakatbar.no

Does what its supposed to do :) Tracks just as intended. Would recommend it if you dont want to code the tracking yourself.

g14mes

Great app easy to setup and work wonderfully. The best app on the market for conversion tracking. Thanks

Tarrytown Pharmacy

Amazingly straightforward app, I am relatively technically savvy and could not figure out google ad tracking integration with Shopify. So happy to pay for this ad and it made me realize how valuable my ads are, and therefore increased my profits as I boosted ads further. Thanks so much to Sonal for helping me through the early stages and walking me through Google Ads.

Rose-For-you

Very good service. Fast, efficient and pleasant to use. I recommend this application to anyone. Starting as an expert in google ads

Gorilla Bands

Works perfectly. Had no issues but their support team are very proactive; they will reach out to you for a call to help out with any questions/issues.

Clever PetLife

This app was very easy to install. Whilst I haven't made any sales to track at the time of writing, I'm confident it will deliver as specified. What I can say is the support I received from Sonal was excellent.

OralWandco

This app usually works very well on my stores but this time when I installed it it will not correctly connect to my store, there is some kind of glitch and it has screwed up all the data on my google ads account....... THEY NEED BETTER SUPPORT! I HAVE BEEN WAITING WAY TOO LONG TO GET THIS FIXED AND ITS EFFECTING MY ABILITY TO KEEP MY CAMPAIGNS PROFITABLE AND SCALE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!