Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LemonChik

Excelent customer services.. Thanks... The app is working fine...........the responded quickly.......

Shop Home Med

I love the simplicity of this app plus the owners are super helpful. They jumped on the phone with me and help set up everything!

Gexist.com

Very useful application ! The support is very responsive and always available. I highly recommend it.

my-lily.ru

Installed the 19th May, as per today we never understood if the app worked fine or not. Support was never willing to check the code or fix eventual app bugs, instead, they only used the Google tag extension to show us a tag was present on the store. BUT: - Google ADS kept alerting us of tag issues
- no one of the goal was tracked
- no real support was given Uninstalled the app today for good. Just a waste of money!

June 8, 2021

Hey Simone, I am extremely sorry that you did not have a great experience with our app. We had earlier tried reaching you and requesting you to place some test orders so that we could debug why our solution was not working in your case. I wish you give us another chance so that we can help you again with our app. Thanks.

ミウラタクヤ商店

コンバージョンタグを簡単に設置できるので、助かりました。売上なども具体的に計測できるので、検証に役立ちます。設定などで数値の検証ができない場合もあるので、それを改善してくれた良いアプリだと思います!!!

Resilient Female

The app was very easy to install and I got amazing support with the questions that I had. Looking forward to seeing the tracking reports that I will get for my ad campaigns!

SEATOPIA

Works seamlessly to get our Google ad campaigns tracking on Shopify. Great support. Quick and easy setup.

QUAKE™️

They have very fast and helpful customer service, this was very easy to set up as well, didn't have to watch some crazy long youtube tutorial

VYZA

Works great!! No issues at all. Tried to set up google conversion tracking manually and really struggled, but this worked instantly.

Roosoo

Just installed the app; very simple installation and customer support was also very quick to answer my questions. Now I have all three applications from Adnabu!!