4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Google Ads and real-time data on ad performance. It's highly recommended for its robust reporting, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. Many find it easy to set up and effective in improving campaign performance. The customer service is also commended for their quick and helpful responses.

March 2, 2024

good app

Photo Juniors
1 minute using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 5, 2024

Dear Photo Juniors admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you with all your concerns.

Thanks again.

Shubham

September 20, 2023

Excellent customer support. From start to finish Neha has been excellent by answering my all questions.

Crafty Neon Signs
3 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 22, 2023

Dear Crafty Neon Signs Admin & Team,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Neha Singh

April 15, 2024

Outstanding support! Good Tracking, nothing more to add! It works just fine!

Stanbarry Denmark
Germany
29 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 16, 2024

Dear Stanbarry Denmark admin and team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear about your amazing experience with our app services.

Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of professionalism and efficiency, and it's fantastic to know that we have exceeded your expectations. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we will continue to work hard to maintain the high standards you've come to expect from AdNabu.

Thanks again for choosing us!

Ashwitha A.

June 28, 2023

Great service and fast responses from the team! They helped me get all of my tracking set up and made it easy!

Brakes 4 Trailers
12 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 29, 2023

Dear Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our app.

We understand the importance of accurate tracking for effective ad campaigns, and we are committed to ensuring that our users have a seamless experience. Your feedback serves as a great motivation for our team to continue delivering top-notch service and support to all our customers.

If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you achieve your advertising goals.

Once again, thank you for choosing our app. We truly appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,
Priya

September 4, 2023

Very good app and great support

HerbalShopDE
Italy
About 1 year using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 5, 2023

Dear Alessandro,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service. Good to know that you are happy with our support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha A

August 10, 2023

I have just installed the app but so far it looks good. Fast and easy setup and I love when support is just a chat away when you need it. Thanks, Ashwitha!

Paninisport.no
Norway
1 day using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 12, 2023

Dear Paninisport.no admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience with our app and support. We are always happy to help our customers.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

Ashwitha A.

September 15, 2023

Great customer service from Ashwitha, was patient and thorough each step of the process.

TM Tables
5 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 17, 2023

Dear Tania,

Ashwitha A

May 11, 2023

Nabu Tracking for Google Has been beneficial for my Google Ads.
Customer support is beneficial as well. Priya was responsive and had great advice as well.

Shop Baby Boutiques
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 11, 2023

Dear Katherine,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. I really appreciate you on behalf of the entire team for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app support useful enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!
Regards
Priya Singh

July 14, 2023

I highly recommend this app for anyone struggling with conversion tracking and optimizing their Google Shopping feed. The support team is truly fantastic. They are always available to answer any questions you may have regarding tracking and optimizations. I had the pleasure of speaking with Neha twice, and she was absolutely fantastic. She is incredibly polite and kind, and she answered all of my questions thoroughly. I wish the team continued success and hope they maintain their outstanding level of support.

SmartSilk™
3 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 17, 2023

Dear SmartSilk™ Admin & Team,

Firstly, I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude for your incredible review of our app and your kind words about our support. Please know that your feedback is immensely valued by the entire team. It brings us great joy to learn that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Should you ever require any further assistance or have any additional queries, please feel free to reach out to us at support@adnabu.com or initiate a new chat. We are always more than happy to provide any help you may need.

Once again, thank you for choosing us!

Warmest Regards,
Neha Singh

January 12, 2024

irá me ajudar muita... Otimo app

INNOVATIONEASE
Brazil
3 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied January 16, 2024

Dear INNOVATIONEASE admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.