Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

ROZYANA

ممتاز -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 29, 2020

شكرا جزيلا لاختيار AdNabu .. :)

Kemo Advertising Shop

Works perfectly! I spent few days trying to add the conversion tag by myself after wasted time reading blogs and youtube videos with how-to. Support is amazing! Highly recommand!

June 1, 2020

Your words for our app and the support is appreciated. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.

THE ORGONE SHOP

Very helpful so far. The customer support is great and really helped me to set up conversion tracking. Thank you!

June 1, 2020

You are welcome. It is nice to find your superb & kind words for this app.

Assault Labs

The app has not begun tracking yet but the customer service is excellent. Will revise review when the app starts tracking.

Loving Victorious Beings

Excellent support!!!
I reached out to the support because i had some issues with many accounts being connected at once. They helped me out in minutes and solved all my problems.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words about our service and the app. Much appreciated.

Golly Ideal Shop

Great experience so far, App is easy to work with and straight forward. Customer service is great and work quick, thank you guys

June 2, 2020

Hey, I wish that you continue to have an amazing experience with the app.

ELISIR D

The app is very useful and the assistance of Sonal is very important. This app is a must for run google ads on shopify

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your trust in AdNabu.. :)

Piso onde quero.

Simple and works. I recommend. The charging could be more explained in FAQ, but in chat I received really fast this information.

Jazmin

Amazing app, it is helpful for google ads conversions through shopify except manual coding. great !.........................

Mabrook Hotel Supplies

amazing support and help especially by sonal