Tracking for Google Ads

Error-Free Google Ads Enhanced Conversion Tracking in 2 mins

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Storefront Graphics

Great customer service and very helpful & friendly, great app, would recommended. Used live support and my issue was quickly resoved.

BidetSplashes

It is easy use and does the job. I highly recommended this app. Their customer service is very supportive

Car-Care.it Prodotti per il Detailing e Cura Dell'auto

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Ho installato il pixel senza problemi, ho fatto controllare dal call center che tutto funzionasse tutto in pochi minuti! Top!

National Roper's Supply

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Does exactly what it is supposed to. Team will work out any issues you may have and answer all questions.

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app About 1 hour

the application is simple but effective, it has a good customer service. google is pretty messy for beginners and it's often difficult to install everything at first. Thank you

Hula Hoopy

Location Singapore

Support team responded quickly! They arranged someone to call me and guide me personally how to work around my issues

HLife Online

Location Italy

The app works well. Very happy about it, I surely recommend if you have troubles with Google conversion tracking.

The Kitchen Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent and quick help from the support team. Other apps may take more time to respond. In the digital, time is definitely money!

Flourish Presets: Professional 1-Click Lightroom Presets

Be careful when you upgrade to the enhanced conversion tracking. Their customer reps have no idea what she is doing. Our old pixel was seasoned with $200k worth of data and she never inform us the new upgrade will override our old pixel. She also told us someone will get in touch with us early in the morning to fix this as soon as possible but we have yet to receive any support not even an email? Our ads campaign performance totally tank now thanks to the brilliant advice. Wouldn't recommend this apps!

January 10, 2022

Hello Melvin,

I, first of all, want to sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience that is caused to you from our side. We earlier tried to let you know that, after proper debugging, our systems had detected a change in your store's "Shopify name" from "Flourish Presets" to "Flourish Presets: Professional 1-Click Lightroom Presets". This is the reason that a fresh pixel was created in your case to start afresh. We were not aware that you had changed your store name!

However, on our part, we have made sure that the script is updated for you so that the data gets sent to the older pixel. This was already notified to you a few days ago. The same must have been working for you now.

I appreciate your understanding in advance. I am aware that you mentioned the loss in your ads account but it was not deliberate from our side. I have refunded the last month's charges of $9.99 for your understanding of this scenario. You should feel free to contact us for any further queries.

GotItHere.com

App performs well, customer service is very responsive and incredibly helpful. A must have for your Shopify toolkit.