Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Tarrytown Pharmacy

Amazingly straightforward app, I am relatively technically savvy and could not figure out google ad tracking integration with Shopify. So happy to pay for this ad and it made me realize how valuable my ads are, and therefore increased my profits as I boosted ads further. Thanks so much to Sonal for helping me through the early stages and walking me through Google Ads.

Rose-For-you

Very good service. Fast, efficient and pleasant to use. I recommend this application to anyone. Starting as an expert in google ads

Gorilla Bands

Works perfectly. Had no issues but their support team are very proactive; they will reach out to you for a call to help out with any questions/issues.

Clever PetLife

This app was very easy to install. Whilst I haven't made any sales to track at the time of writing, I'm confident it will deliver as specified. What I can say is the support I received from Sonal was excellent.

OralWandco

This app usually works very well on my stores but this time when I installed it it will not correctly connect to my store, there is some kind of glitch and it has screwed up all the data on my google ads account....... THEY NEED BETTER SUPPORT! I HAVE BEEN WAITING WAY TOO LONG TO GET THIS FIXED AND ITS EFFECTING MY ABILITY TO KEEP MY CAMPAIGNS PROFITABLE AND SCALE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Forever Leeds

My Zen Space

Very good service. Sonal was very helpful and fast at getting back to me answering my questions, would recommend

Homeflamestore.com

Great customer service, love this app! Great for people like us who have trouble manually installing tracking. Thanks,

P.s. appreciated the help from Sonal

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Kindly feel free to reach out if any help needed, we will be happy to help always :)

Quality Galore

Always get help immediately! I cant beat that, its great that this software is in place to help people

July 14, 2020

Many thanks for your 5-star review. It is highly appreciated.

Magcharge

This app is great, it makes the set up of google ads much much easier. This review is for the support though. I had a problem installing the app (it previously worked fine) but Shubham & Arjun got on a call with me and solved the problem very quickly. 10/10 app 10/10 support. Thanks guys!

July 14, 2020

It is super amazing to read that you went beyond 5/5 to actually give us a 10/10 rating. We appreciate it overwhelmingly. Thanks for your trust in AdNabu. :)