Tracking for Google Ads

Error-Free Google Ads Enhanced Conversion Tracking in 2 mins

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The British Wood Panelling Company

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow Wow Wow!!! does everything i want and the support for a thicko like me was fantastic, Shubham expained everything all the way through and was fantastic ... the small fee for this app will save me a small fortune in wasted keywords etc, this has been my best experience for app supplier EVER!

First Buy Us

The application does not have a basic free plan and when it is deleted, the pixel installed by it does not stop working, at the same time it leaves traces of code that conflict with a new manual installation of the pixel. I do not recommend the application, its cost is NOT justified, nor does it have a clean deletion

April 19, 2021

Hi

We use Shopify's ScriptTag to install the Google Ads Conversion Pixel. ScriptTags are designed to be deleted when a user uninstalls the app.

We also do not make changes to liquid theme files to avoid conflict of any kind.

We will reach out to you to understand what went wrong. I am sure this is a misunderstanding of some sort

beautycollection.gr

Location Greece

Great app and really great help from the team!Very easy to install and start using it!I was having trouble to manually install the conversion tracking but this is really simple.

Luminous Ride

Customer service is amazing, havent used the app yet, but the setup has been super easy, and their support chat so useful!

Lebela

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

nice support and amazing achievement. Thank you for your fast support and your help. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Perfect Pet

Location Romania

Installed it as of now with the support provided from the developers. Hope it works well. Thanks! 5 stars as of now :)

Hero pBuddies

Time spent using app About 1 month

So easy to instal, and works brilliantly. Excellent support. The live chat in the Shopify app section is really great. Shubham was very patient and solved my issue quickly, which was actually me being a twit! LOL. love this app and support. Highly recommend if like me, your tech skills are lacking to set up your Google tracking, you will LOVE this app.

Nova Rugs

Location Australia

10/10 for the support team of this app, I didn't expect fast response and they did a great job!!!!!

PepperMate.com | The Home of the World Famous and Best Pepper Mills and Grinders | Fresh Pepper Every Time

I needed a way to track google conversions and this app really helped! And when I needed help they got on screenshare to help me right away. They were so helpful!

Alliant Hemp

Works as promised. Easy setup and started tracking conversions right away. Took a star off because they kept asking me to review the app, and that's just annoying.