Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

RapBlue

I have had so many problems with tracking the right info. After installing this app everything is solved. Great app and Great People, Thanks :)

May 29, 2020

Hi, It is nice to see that our app is meeting your requirements. Many thanks for your faith in us.

Shoppaflippa

My pixel was set up in minutes..didn't have to struggle as a beginner.Great and fast customer experience too.I would recommend the app if you're a beginner.Thank you............................................................................................................

May 28, 2020

Hey, I really appreciate your amazing words. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.

Diamond Painting

Die App funktioniert wirklich hervorragend und das ganze für sehr wenig Geld, wenn man bedankt was man erreichen kann.
:-)

May 28, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihre tollen Worte. Ich wünsche mir, dass die App Ihren Anforderungen entspricht.

Roast'd Coffee

From install to pixel setup it was a smooth process. Will update after experience with the actual conversion tracking. Support and documentation are excellent.

May 28, 2020

Hey, it is nice to read your amazing response regarding the setup and the support. Many Thanks.

ROZYANA

ممتاز -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 29, 2020

شكرا جزيلا لاختيار AdNabu .. :)

Kemo Advertising Shop

Works perfectly! I spent few days trying to add the conversion tag by myself after wasted time reading blogs and youtube videos with how-to. Support is amazing! Highly recommand!

June 1, 2020

Your words for our app and the support is appreciated. Thanks for choosing AdNabu.

THE ORGONE SHOP

Very helpful so far. The customer support is great and really helped me to set up conversion tracking. Thank you!

June 1, 2020

You are welcome. It is nice to find your superb & kind words for this app.

Assault Labs

The app has not begun tracking yet but the customer service is excellent. Will revise review when the app starts tracking.

Loving Victorious Beings

Excellent support!!!
I reached out to the support because i had some issues with many accounts being connected at once. They helped me out in minutes and solved all my problems.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words about our service and the app. Much appreciated.

Golly Ideal Shop

Great experience so far, App is easy to work with and straight forward. Customer service is great and work quick, thank you guys

June 2, 2020

Hey, I wish that you continue to have an amazing experience with the app.