Tracking for Google Ads

Error-Free Google Ads Enhanced Conversion Tracking in 2 mins

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Phil Zen Design

After a few try getting the pixel installed by developers, and facing recurring data issues, I installed the app, and since it's been a smooth ride. Whenever I have questions the support team is very responsive and helpful. Happy customer.

majorcom-fachhandel

Location Germany

i tried a lot of apps. with adnabu I am glad that this app exists. Adnabu has done a lot of work for me. The suport answered if I had a question.

MizzleBaths

Time spent using app About 2 months

when i got this app it was to help me better understand my conversions, support is amazing. they walked me through the process and helped me better understand the way google conversions work and how to use them to help my business grow. well worth the price.

Rewind and Relax

Great app that allows me to better understand my data. Ever since I have gotten the app I've been able to see where my purchases come from what adsets/campaigns.

HH-100.com

Location Germany

I'm very satisfied. The connection was problem-free and the support reliable. I can recommend the app unreservedly

Bovì Carne Genuina

Location Italy

I have never seen an app with an embedded service like this! I had a doubt (not a problem) they proactively asked access to my GADS account they checked that everything was fine and this was simply great!

Veneera

Location Germany

Easy Setup, well there is actually no setup :) Just connect your G-Account and you are good to go. Finally G-Ads tracking works like a charm and everything is precise. Already seeing my campaigns peform a lot better! Friendly contact as well

Simply Carbon Fiber

Really helpful support team, helped me make sure we are getting proper data tracking moving forward to be seen in our google ads dashboard. Thank you

LemonChik

Excelent customer services.. Thanks... The app is working fine...........the responded quickly.......

Shop Home Med

I love the simplicity of this app plus the owners are super helpful. They jumped on the phone with me and help set up everything!