Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

TriAngels.co

DONT INSTALL THIS APP. I installed it and it spammed all the admins of google ad accounts I had access to! SPAMMER and SCAMMER

March 5, 2020

We request access to your Google Ads account so that we can help debug any issues you might have with conversion tracking.

We had offered to remove our access from your Google Ads accounts within a few hours of raising this issue.

We are sad that you have reviewed us not for our product features but for us accessing Google Ads for a Google Ads specific app. Hope you reconsider the review

coegawear

Good app and great service from AdNabu staff. They are diligent and I have always found AdNabu staff to give good and prompt service. 5/5

ANOMA(アノマ) -SPORTS NUTRITION

Crossfire Pro AV Rentals

So far it does what it says it does, although I'm only about 2 months into it. I will say that the tech support has been stellar. Quick responses, insightful, and knowledgeable support.

Modern Lemma

This app is excellent! I have used it successfully for quite awhile now and I frequently recommend it to friends. Also, I had it recommended to me by a trusted source. Don't hesitate, this is the app you want! Also, the customer support is wonderful, going above and beyond and fast to respond. Thank you to their team for continued excellence, Kelli S.

Simple and beyond

Great App! Sonal helped me install everything and delete all the other junk conversion tracking stuff on my app. Thanks Adnabu & Sonal!!!!!!! :)

Short Thick Curvy

It didn't take long for my sales and views increase after Google fixed my Ads. The person who fixed my Google Ads kept in contact with me while in the process and the time frame was reasonable. I look forward to continue to have sales growth views.

Pooki.

So far so good. Makes things extremely simple, you dont even have to install any code. I don´t know if it´s really worth 10$ a month though

Your Air Purifier

Love this utility. Totally worth it for the aspiring eCom shop.

Simply install, and everything is done for you.

Also, customer service is phenomenal :)

GadgetSmartBr

good support. nice, very nice! can trust them. I hope that my sale can be growthing as soon as possible.