Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Loving Victorious Beings

Excellent support!!!
I reached out to the support because i had some issues with many accounts being connected at once. They helped me out in minutes and solved all my problems.

June 2, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words about our service and the app. Much appreciated.

Golly Ideal Shop

Great experience so far, App is easy to work with and straight forward. Customer service is great and work quick, thank you guys

June 2, 2020

Hey, I wish that you continue to have an amazing experience with the app.

ELISIR D

The app is very useful and the assistance of Sonal is very important. This app is a must for run google ads on shopify

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your trust in AdNabu.. :)

Piso onde quero.

Simple and works. I recommend. The charging could be more explained in FAQ, but in chat I received really fast this information.

Jazmin

Amazing app, it is helpful for google ads conversions through shopify except manual coding. great !.........................

Mabrook Hotel Supplies

amazing support and help especially by sonal

Fabricanaus

Love this app!I would recommend this app to all business owners.It helped a lot to improve my business.

Pedelec Ebikes

This app has done everything it's supposed to do and the customer service has been great. Highly recommend.

heysure

Great support by Sonal. Helped me with my question and gave me a good answer. I recommend this app. Also very proactive in help!

Spiral Dance Art Glass

When I opened my Shopify store Spiral Dance Art Glass, I knew that having a Google Shopping Campaign would be necessary to bring traffic to my store. My problem is I get that “deer in the headlight” look when I even think about doing it. Conversions, retargeting, shopping campaigns, smart campaigns, it all makes my head swim.
I contacted Abnadu and Raj was so informative and made sure everything was set up probably. He scheduled a phone conference so we could make sure my Shopping campaign was set up correctly and one that will bring the most traffic. Conversions and retargeting are done and he is checking back with me to make everything is working the way it should and to see if I have any additional questions. I’m very happy with both products and service. Now I can concentrate on my store. Thank you! Susan W