Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

tacticaldogharness

great app and great service, I will never have to struggle with the google code not working. Thank you

suzannekalan

The app works. Simple installation, and accurately tracks our Google Ads campaigns. Thanks for the great service, and product.

YogiMarts

The App really helps me to keep track off conversion. I highly recommend. It does all the necessary tracking that I need to make decision.

fusionlix

Awesome! When you need help setting up the team are always there with quick support, special thanks to Sonal for your help in my pixel set up.

OttoBlades

We've been using this app for a few months now. Waited to leave a review to make sure no bugs or issues presented themselves. Google can be finicky but this app does it's job as intended. Customer Service is top notch too.

Bodyjene

The customers service representative Sonal is soo great she actually sorted my problem. They are very Polite and very enthusiastic to help you. Thank you so much Sonal and Thank you Google ads conversion tracking

Gym Shop Heaven

Sonal from customer service was extremely helpful with showing me how the app worked and how to install it! Thank You Adnabu!

Plakatbar.no

Does what its supposed to do :) Tracks just as intended. Would recommend it if you dont want to code the tracking yourself.

g14mes

Great app easy to setup and work wonderfully. The best app on the market for conversion tracking. Thanks

Tarrytown Pharmacy

Amazingly straightforward app, I am relatively technically savvy and could not figure out google ad tracking integration with Shopify. So happy to pay for this ad and it made me realize how valuable my ads are, and therefore increased my profits as I boosted ads further. Thanks so much to Sonal for helping me through the early stages and walking me through Google Ads.