4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

July 5, 2019

Very good and fast service WOW.
No code , No help guides, Just few clicks - And BOOM!
TNX. Lets hope ill have sales ...

snoresaver
Israel
January 25, 2022

the application is simple but effective, it has a good customer service. google is pretty messy for beginners and it's often difficult to install everything at first. Thank you

Mil Genial Uruguay
Uruguay
November 25, 2022

Great support so far, no waiting time on chat and easy installation!
I am looking forward to see how this app works.

Katzenklötze
Germany
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Dear Stefan

Thank you for the valuable 5-star review that you previously gave to our app and support. Our entire AdNabu team is very grateful to you.

You can always write to us at support@adnabu.com if there is anything I can do for you. Many Thanks.

Best regards,
Priya
Team AdNabu

March 17, 2023

Amazing support, kind and professional! They guided me through the installation without efforts. Recommended for sure!

NFprinT
Italy
41 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied March 17, 2023

Dear NFprinT Admin & Team,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of the services provided by our app.
Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh
Team AdNabu

November 4, 2022

Great app and support. They are really really helping with your google related problems. Great support

Liza Panait
Romania
41 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 6, 2022

Dear Liza,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

December 9, 2020

great customer service very fast reply and she explains well.
I just installed the App and has some questions about how it works

Prettyvol.com
Germany
35 minutes using the app
May 25, 2022

We are going to be using this app for our business and the customer support team helped us a lot to install and set up the pixel for our store. Top-notch live customer support. They really go the extra mile and help you with any question you got. Thanks!

ironlifeusa
33 minutes using the app
August 30, 2022

Great! the service was on point ! I was able to have a full explanation on how to set up the app on my store.

Goodshop Canada
26 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 30, 2022

Dear Jean,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our service. I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm glad that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

February 7, 2022

Amazingly fast and easy installation and customer service! I highly recommend this app for any merchant who wants to get the most out of any Google ads investment

boxquiz.dk
Denmark
8 minutes using the app
August 30, 2018

What a joy of an app, has made our page www.vinowines.co.uk so much easier to understand

Vino Wines