Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Built for Shopify

Reviews (582)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

January 25, 2022

the application is simple but effective, it has a good customer service. google is pretty messy for beginners and it's often difficult to install everything at first. Thank you

Mil Genial Uruguay
Uruguay
About 1 hour using the app
November 25, 2022

Great support so far, no waiting time on chat and easy installation!
I am looking forward to see how this app works.

Katzenklötze
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Dear Stefan

Thank you for the valuable 5-star review that you previously gave to our app and support. Our entire AdNabu team is very grateful to you.

You can always write to us at support@adnabu.com if there is anything I can do for you. Many Thanks.

Best regards,
Priya

November 4, 2022

Great app and support. They are really really helping with your google related problems. Great support

Liza Panait
Romania
41 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 6, 2022

Dear Liza,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

December 9, 2020

great customer service very fast reply and she explains well.
I just installed the App and has some questions about how it works

Prettyvol.com
Germany
35 minutes using the app
May 25, 2022

We are going to be using this app for our business and the customer support team helped us a lot to install and set up the pixel for our store. Top-notch live customer support. They really go the extra mile and help you with any question you got. Thanks!

ironlifeusa
33 minutes using the app
June 27, 2023

Wonderful customer service, they had me set up with tracking in about 5 minutes. I am really delighted.

Maxis.dk
Denmark
32 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 27, 2023

Dear Maxis.dk Admin & Team,

First of all, I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to provide feedback on the services we provided. Your feedback is truly invaluable to us.

I am delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively during your time of need. It's always our goal to provide top-notch service and meet our customers' expectations. Your positive feedback serves as a great motivation for us to continue delivering exceptional experiences.

Please rest assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and ensuring that we consistently meet your expectations and beyond in the future.

Once again, thank you for choosing our services and for your thoughtful feedback. If you have any further questions or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help.

Warmest regards,
Neha Singh

August 30, 2022

Great! the service was on point ! I was able to have a full explanation on how to set up the app on my store.

Goodshop Canada
26 minutes using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 30, 2022

Dear Jean,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our service. I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm glad that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

February 7, 2022

Amazingly fast and easy installation and customer service! I highly recommend this app for any merchant who wants to get the most out of any Google ads investment

boxquiz.dk
Denmark
8 minutes using the app
August 30, 2018

What a joy of an app, has made our page www.vinowines.co.uk so much easier to understand

Vino Wines
6 minutes using the app
December 6, 2023

Yup

Save with Style
Less than a minute using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 8, 2023

Dear Save with Style admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed with your Google Shopping feed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.