4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for its effective conversion tracking and seamless Google Ads integration. They value its real-time ad performance data and robust reporting on key metrics. Advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing are appreciated for enhancing ad effectiveness. The app's reliability and exceptional customer service, known for prompt and knowledgeable assistance, are also highly praised.

April 3, 2024

Priya was so helpful with the setup and is checking backend of google ads for us. So appreciate her help with this.

The Good Plant Co
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied April 4, 2024

Dear Marissa,

Thank you for leaving an excellent review of our app! We appreciate your support and are glad to hear that you find our app's functionalities and support helpful. We are always committed to providing assistance through various channels such as emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls.

Best Regards
Priya Singh

February 9, 2024

Helpful Tool for our Google Ads Setup.
Fast & helpful Customer Service.

BONAVENTURA Milano
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied February 13, 2024

Dear BONAVENTURA Milano admin & team,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. I really appreciate you on behalf of the entire team, for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

I am glad to know that you are finding the app functionalities & also the app support useful enough. We are always happy to help our customers. All the necessary support via emails, live chat, outbound phone calls, and the scheduled Zoom/Google Meet calls are always available from our team. Happy to help you.

Best Regards
Priya Singh
Team Adnabu

June 13, 2023

Ashwitha from Adnabu has provided excellent customer support. She promptly resolved my pixel issues. The app itself is also great and highly recommended!

edilyo
Morocco
Over 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 13, 2023

Dear edilyo admin & team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review for our app! Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you. It's always our goal to provide top-notch assistance to our valued customers like you.

We're glad to know that you find the app itself great and highly recommend it. If you have any further questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued success with the app.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We truly appreciate your support.

Best regards,

October 17, 2023

Thank you for this great support, Neha! With your help and patience I could going simply though the process of making the app ready!

Kilim
About 4 hours using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 19, 2023

Dear Kilim Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for taking the time to review our app and for your kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Neha Singh

June 30, 2023

I very recently downloaded and started using Nabu Tracking for Google Ads and was surprised positively to be contacted almost immediately by their help center to see if they could help me and to suggest to have a GoogleMeet to explain what the application could do for me.
I had this very interesting call with 2 persons of their team and feel like this company is REALLY trying to help their clients.
Great job. Thanks Priya.

HELLO FRIEND PERU
Peru
About 2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 30, 2023

Dear Geert,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We appreciate your kind words and recognition of our efforts to assist and guide our clients. It's our genuine intention to ensure that you have a thorough understanding of our application's capabilities and how it can benefit your business.

If you ever have further questions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed and make the most of your Google Shopping Feed.

Once again, thank you for your trust in AdNabu. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,
Priya

November 8, 2023

Thanks

SUNSHI STUDIO
3 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 10, 2023

Dear SUNSHI STUDIO admin & team,

I'm delighted to find your ratings for our app. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out at support@adnabu.com. Your feedback means a lot, and we're here to help you succeed. Happy selling! 🚀🌟

Thanks again.

Shubham

June 4, 2023

I must commend the exceptional precision of the tracking capabilities of this application. The level of accuracy it offers is truly remarkable and undoubtedly remarkable. It is evident that the developers put in a lot of effort to ensure that users can rely on this app for accurate tracking data.

barelycosts
6 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 5, 2023

Dear barelycosts admin & team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Nabu tracking app's precision and accuracy to be exceptional. We indeed dedicated significant effort to ensure that users like you can rely on our app for accurate tracking data.

At Nabu, our team understands the critical role of precise tracking capabilities in helping businesses make informed decisions. We constantly strive to provide the best tracking solution possible, and it's rewarding to know that our efforts are recognized.

If you have any suggestions or feature requests to further enhance your experience with our app, please feel free to let us know. We're always looking for ways to improve and provide even more value to our users.

Once again, thank you for your review. We appreciate your support and are here to assist you with any tracking needs you may have. Happy tracking!"

Shubham

July 24, 2023

The support fro Ashwitha and the Team at Nabu was first class. A large part of our Shopify Plus business comes from knowing that we get the right ad in front of the right customer, so enhanced eCommerce tracking is crucial for us. Ashwitha simplified the whole process and made it easy to track our conversions. Thank you - wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to any other Shopify store owners.

Red Torpedo
26 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 25, 2023

Dear Geoff,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

August 7, 2023

Setup of the app is really easy and the tracking works flawlessly. If you have any questions, the support is very fast and friendly. I can highly recommend this app.

GOTEC | Shop
About 2 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 8, 2023

Dear, GOTEC | Shop admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience with our app and support. We are always happy to help our customers.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

May 9, 2023

Everything was easy to set up. When I had any questions support responded to me very quickly resolving all my issues. They provide plenty of directions to explain every component of the pixel from enhanced conversions to tracking the data. Highly recommend this app.

Nutriboost
About 1 month using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied May 9, 2023

Dear Nutriboost Admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. I'm happy that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.