4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

January 27, 2020

Literally took me 1 min to set up the conversions pixel connecting my Adwords account to Shopify! Had some questions on my end and reached out to the customer support on the Shopify app and received a response in less than 5 min. Would recommend to everyone!

STRAPosphere
Singapore
Almost 4 years using the app
October 17, 2023

Thank you for this great support, Neha! With your help and patience I could going simply though the process of making the app ready!

Kilim
Germany
6 months using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 19, 2023

Dear Kilim Admin & Team,

First of all, many thanks for taking the time to review our app and for your kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Thank you for choosing us!

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh
Team AdNabu

June 3, 2020

Hello, I recommend this app. The support team is very reactive and do not hesitate to schedule a ZOOM meeting to talk about eventual problem. Everything is working smoothly now.

INOMEGA
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied June 17, 2020

Many thanks for your supportive words for us. It is highly appreciated.

December 4, 2019

Great app that works very well as in description. Tracking pixel working 100% correctly. Another happy customer.

Tubie Kids
September 22, 2020

Thank you very much it is a great application and it works perfectly and is set up very easily !!!!:)

La Casa de las Fundas - Fundas de sillón y sofá
September 30, 2020

very professional for google ads. it help me a lot and the support is really reactive. i recommand them

La Green Touch
France
November 9, 2020

I've spent hours trying several tutorial to add the conversion tracking code but there always are problems. Finally, I did it in 10 minutes thanks to this module. ------- Après avoir suivi plusieurs tutoriels et avoir des stats étranges dans mes remontées de conversion, j'ai finalement opté pour ce module. c'est pas donné mais ça marche en 10 min...

Le Monde De La Marionnette
France
December 21, 2021

Their hands on approach to helping exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much for your help. Its a great App.

Vita-sol
November 14, 2022

Works very nicely! :) We have been using this app for a while to track our AdWords conversions on two domains.

Magic Resin
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 15, 2022

Dear Eric,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions.

If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. Happy to help you.

Thanks for being a loyal, long-term customer!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

September 4, 2023

Very good app and great support

HerbalShopDE
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 5, 2023

Dear Alessandro,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service. Good to know that you are happy with our support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha A