Easy Installation < 2 mins
Easiest & Fastest installation of your Google pixel. Get your conversion pixel active in 2 easy clicks.
No Manual Coding Required
We create the AdWords conversion pixel & automatically install it at checkout. You don’t have to change any theme files or do manual changes
Error Free Conversion Tracking
Incorrect implementation of Google Tracking can result in missed sales, wrong sale value etc. This may make optimizing campaigns hard.
About Tracking for Google Ads
Importance of Conversion Tracking
Implementing Google Ads (Google AdWords) conversion pixel or tracking code is extremely important for running successful Google Ads (Google AdWords) campaigns. You can optimize your shopping, search or display campaigns only if you have the exact conversions data.
The new conversion tracking code released by Google is extremely hard to implement. One part of the tag (GTag) should be fired in all pages and another tag (conversion tag) should only be fired in the checkout page. Implementing the Conversion Tracking code/Conversion Tracking pixel manually usually results in one or more errors.
Common Google Ads Conversion Tracking Errors
Some of the major problems we have seen happening are as follows:
- Duplicate conversions - conversions are counted multiple times instead of one resulting in an exaggerated view of the performance. This can also occur if the code is on any page other than checkout.
- No conversion value - Most advertisers fail to successfully pass conversion value back to Google Ads (AdWords). Conversion value is important in optimizing for ROI as the amount you would want to spend on a product of $5 will be very different from another of $100.
- Incorrect code or tracking errors - This happens when advertisers make a mistake while creating the script. No conversions will be recorded in Google Ads (AdWords) in this case.
AdNabu’s Google Ads (AdWords) conversion tracking app allows you to implement a conversion code for your store without the need for any coding. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Install the app
- Connect your Google Account
- Select the Google Ads (AdWords) Account (if you have multiple)
That's it! AdNabu ensures that your conversion pixel has the best practices of tracking implemented tracking page. Your campaigns will soon start showing the actual sales and conversion values in Google Ads (AdWords)
- Should I manually create a conversion pixel? - No. There is no manual creation needed. AdNabu will create the pixel automatically
- What happens to my old pixels? - If you have implemented them manually in your store settings kindly disable them.
- What are the coding requirements? - There is no coding involved. Implementing conversion pixel is as easy as installing the app. There are no additional steps involved.
- What are prerequisites to using this app? - You need to have an active Google Ads (AdWords) account
- Does this app support multiple Google Ads (Google AdWords) accounts or an MCC account? - Yes. We support multiple Google Ads (Google AdWords) accounts and MCC account.
- I am seeing a blank screen after installing the app. What can be the reason? - In case if you have an ad blocker installed, kindly pause it and check.
- Google AdWords,
- google ads
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Simply Carbon Fiber
Really helpful support team, helped me make sure we are getting proper data tracking moving forward to be seen in our google ads dashboard. Thank you
Sous Vide Chef
The app worked in recording conversions but affected my bounce rate after installing this app from around 60-65% it dropped to 25%. I explained this to support who said the app is fine and it's just a coincidence. I have shown them the data from Google Analytics from Jan 2020 to 7th June 2021 where my bounce rate is consistent all this time around 60% then a big decline when the app was installed. After support was unable to help me I uninstalled the app (followed the doc) and my bounce rate is back to normal now. Maybe another coincidence? Although the app works I would take note of other metrics it might affect your reporting.
Dear Customer, we are very sorry that you did not have a great experience with our app. We are sad to see you go after you had been using our app since 2019. We tried reaching you via email as well as phone call to understand and address your concerns. We can provide you further clarification and guidance into understanding the bounce rate and any related association with our Conversion Tracking app. I wish you give us another chance. Thanks.
Excelent customer services.. Thanks... The app is working fine...........the responded quickly.......