Easy Installation < 2 mins
Easiest & Fastest installation of your Google pixel. Get your conversion pixel active in 2 easy clicks.
No Manual Coding Required
We create the AdWords conversion pixel & automatically install it at checkout. You don’t have to change any theme files or do manual changes
Error Free Conversion Tracking
Incorrect implementation of Google Tracking can result in missed sales, wrong sale value etc. This may make optimizing campaigns hard.
About Tracking for Google Ads
Importance of Conversion Tracking
Implementing Google Ads (Google AdWords) conversion pixel or tracking code is extremely important for running successful Google Ads campaigns. You can optimize your shopping, search or display campaigns only if you have the exact conversions data.
The new conversion tracking code released by Google is extremely hard to implement. One part of the tag (GTag) should be fired in all pages and another tag (conversion tag) should only be fired in the checkout page. Implementing the Conversion Tracking code/Conversion Tracking pixel manually usually results in one or more errors.
Common Google Ads Conversion Tracking Errors
Some of the major problems we have seen happening are as follows:
- Duplicate conversions - conversions are counted multiple times instead of one resulting in an exaggerated view of the performance. This can also occur if the code is on any page other than checkout.
- No conversion value - Most advertisers fail to successfully pass conversion value back to Google Ads (AdWords). Conversion value is important in optimizing for ROI as the amount you would want to spend on a product of $5 will be very different from another of $100.
- Incorrect code or tracking errors - This happens when advertisers make a mistake while creating the script. No conversions will be recorded in Google Ads (AdWords) in this case.
AdNabu’s Google Ads conversion tracking app allows you to implement a conversion code for your store without the need for any coding. You simply need to follow these steps:
- Install the app
- Connect your Google Account
- Select the Google Ads Account (if you have multiple)
That's it! AdNabu ensures that your conversion pixel has the best practices of tracking implemented tracking page. Your campaigns will soon start showing the actual sales and conversion values in Google Ads
- Should I manually create a conversion pixel? - No. There is no manual creation needed. AdNabu will create the pixel automatically
- What happens to my old pixels? - If you have implemented them manually in your store settings kindly disable them.
- What are the coding requirements? - There is no coding involved. Implementing conversion pixel is as easy as installing the app. There are no additional steps involved.
- What are the prerequisites to using this app? - You need to have an active Google Ads (AdWords) account
- Does this app support multiple Google Ads accounts or an MCC account? - Yes. We support multiple Google Ads accounts & MCC accounts.
- I am seeing a blank screen after installing the app. What can be the reason? - In case if you have an ad blocker installed, kindly pause it and check.
- Do you support Enhanced Conversions - Yes, This is a beta feature. Please talk to support
- Google AdWords,
- google ads
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
I really like this app. It's very useful when it comes to Google Conversions Tracking. Very good customer service as well.
Great, I'm using it and it helped me in tracking the Google conversions
Very helpful I recommend it
Ashwitha has been so helpful and their support is so top notch! This tracking pixel works like a charm and they even went in and cleaned up our conversions as I couldn't figure it out. Thank you!!! Also checking out their shopping feed app since the native google one is a bit wonky! Thanks again Ashwitha!