Facebook & Instagram Ads

Automate Facebook & Instagram Ads for Higher Returns

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shopscrolls

Location India

App usage is simple and effective. Really helped me a lot in getting good returns on facebook and instagram.

ShriandSam

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good. The app has till now kept the promises it has made. It looks like a long term relationship with this team
really good work team.

Label Shaurya Sanadhya

Location India

My store’s catalogue was easily synced for my Remarketing campaigns. It has been a smooth ride. Awaiting retargeting results.

Poshaffair.co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My pixel was not configured correctly with my Shopify Store, the app identified that and the Customer support team helped me reconfigure the pixel to give accurate retargeting results. Happy with the performance of the app till now.

Lion Polo

Location India

The Customer support team gets an A for resolving my issue almost immediately. My remarketing campaigns are created and the initial retargeting results look good. The support team says it gets better with time.

Paparazzi Closet

Location India

One thing I must say that the onboarding has been super easy and it took almost no time to start my facebook retargeting campaigns. Too early to comment on results but it looks promisng...

2 Next