Affiliate & Referral Marketing

Affiliate & Referral Marketing

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Grow with Affiliate to Boost Sales - Affordable Shopify App

Mishycobabies

The customer service was unsurpassed to say the least! I needed hand holding the whole step of the way. They respond quickly and setup the app nicely for us.

Elusive Society

I removed/deleted this app from my store yet somehow a month later they sent me an email stating a just customer signed up as an affiliate. How is that possible? Sketchy for sure.

247gymwear Com

Useful app and Brilliant Support.

Americanhorse

The application has some basic features that will allow you work with affiliates, but it seems like it's fairly new as it's not very polished and the dashboard is somewhat confusing.
*Update: uninstalled it after they started to do live testing on their customers stores. One day a gift button appeared on my front page, after they removed it- they changed some code and screwed my theme's font.

Releafcbd

These guys are amazing! They worked with me on some layout and custom items I needed. They followed all of my instruction perfectly and they were extremely responsive and quick. As for the app itself, does exactly what I need, it's simple and they are constantly improving it. All great things to expect when choosing an app to work with. Highly recommended!

Gaming Toys

Excellent app, oes the job perfectly and great customer service with quick email replies!

Yak Stop

Keeps bugging out and had to restart the entire process. Not worth it.

Katerina And Ovik

Good and affordable application! Excellent support! Manoj kindly replied to all my questions within a few hours! Thanks!

Vulk

Great technical support, had my issue solved really fast!

Danielles Quartz

Great App Great costumers service I got my issue solved with <12 hours totally need this app