Affiliate Marketing Program

Affiliate Marketing Program

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Influencer & Affiliate Marketing with MLM Support

247gymwear Com

Useful app and Brilliant Support.

Americanhorse

The application has some basic features that will allow you work with affiliates, but it seems like it's fairly new as it's not very polished and the dashboard is somewhat confusing.
*Update: uninstalled it after they started to do live testing on their customers stores. One day a gift button appeared on my front page, after they removed it- they changed some code and screwed my theme's font.

Releafcbd

These guys are amazing! They worked with me on some layout and custom items I needed. They followed all of my instruction perfectly and they were extremely responsive and quick. As for the app itself, does exactly what I need, it's simple and they are constantly improving it. All great things to expect when choosing an app to work with. Highly recommended!

Gaming Toys

Excellent app, oes the job perfectly and great customer service with quick email replies!

Yak Stop

Keeps bugging out and had to restart the entire process. Not worth it.

Katerina And Ovik

Good and affordable application! Excellent support! Manoj kindly replied to all my questions within a few hours! Thanks!

Vulk

Great technical support, had my issue solved really fast!

Danielles Quartz

Great App Great costumers service I got my issue solved with <12 hours totally need this app

Dirtyfurclothing

Uninstalling.

Contacted support over 3 weeks ago and have not heard back. Even Shopify contacted me to follow up a few days later inquiring if I received a reply. Promising app. However, as a rule, if there is no support... Uninstall.

Modern Wolves

Absolute great support!
And also a great app, highly recommended!