Affiliate & Referral Marketing

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Grow with Affiliate to Boost Sales - Affordable Shopify App

Dirtyfurclothing

Uninstalling.

Contacted support over 3 weeks ago and have not heard back. Even Shopify contacted me to follow up a few days later inquiring if I received a reply. Promising app. However, as a rule, if there is no support... Uninstall.

Modern Wolves

Absolute great support!
And also a great app, highly recommended!

Beststoredealz

Don't install it!
The whole uploaded resources which took massive time just disappeared somehow!

Everything is gone...days of work just gone...stay away from this s***

Best Axess

Sign up does not work? Any help?

Feeltoneusa

I am a small store and needed something quick and east to be setup for my reps that work on a commission base
the app was super easy to install and to use and the hotline response was stellar. the signup screen for the affiliate program did not integrate well with the bought shopify theme I was using and they fixed this literally overnight.
impressed,

Supermy

this app is very bad coded, have a lot of vulnerabilities that can fuck up your store, i recommend not using it

Privateprize

Exactly what we are looking for and we are using it effectively offline also to create our affiliates, tracking their commission. Its very affordable than other apps.

Good customer service and they are adding all required features quickly as per our requirement.

Le24hrs

Hello
I just entered the program and in the admin panel a message tells me: You have exceeded the number of affiliates please upgrade your account ... But I have not yet ... So I I've uninstalled ... Plus you say it's free for the top 10 affiliates and adding your app to Shopify a message tells me you're going to take the payment tomorrow ... Is this a way to make us pay more expensive or your application is not in focus?
Too bad I liked the concept

Alondras Online Store

Awesome Thank you! Recommend this app for your site.

Ndonutrition

Referral links do not work. Does me no good.