Affiliatly

Affiliatly

by overcode

Affiliate tracking app at great price

Effect Watches

This is a fantastic App. It's very user friendly and has helped to generate a high return customer rate for my shop. I love all the customization features and the ability to make a program specifically suited to my business needs.

Hemp E

I just installed Affiliatly in the past week or so. I am really happy with the customer service provided by Tsvetalin, and the customization that the app is able to provide.

Created By God Llc

I am pleased with Affiliatly. It is a great way to integrate affiliates in your marketplace. I do wish there was more visibility with affiliate networks, but I am keeping Affiliatly, as it is seamless and a great complement to my affiliate strategy. Thanks! Melissa

Lisas Boutiques

Awful app. 25 emails I have sent today as app was having numerous issues with tracking and linking. Now it can't find my email in the system to log back in after having tech support resolve one of the many issues. Never again will tis app be seen on my Shopify store. Discount odes won't link, orders won't link, passwords constantly changing without my permission it's a rip off

Nearevo

offers everything you need to track affiliates and amazing very responsive and friendly support!!

The Plumbing Store Za

I have only recently started using Affiliately and am really impressed with their app and customer support. It takes a while to figure out and get used to where everything is in the Admin dashboard, but their tutorials and excellent customer support make this a smooth process! They are always on hand to answer any questions and reply extremely fast on top of that. I highly recommend this App!

Paint Pixie

The customer service was unsurpassed to say the least! I needed hand holding the whole step of the way. I just couldn't wrap my head around some of it as I'm a creative and this is beyond what my scope of work is. I don't want to spend the money to pay someone to create my affiliate link and I am the type of person who wants to learn how to do it and understand it. Tsvetalin was fantastic in getting back to me on a timely manner. Always being patient with me and never making me feel like I was stupid for not understanding something. He or she always took the time to give me extended answers to help me understand something. Sometimes I tend to overcomplicate things because they are so simple. I would definitely recommend this app for another reason. I can set up gift cards as payment so the commission I am paying goes right back into my company. After creating the gift codes through my Shopify website I list them and they will be automatically sent out when my retailers meet their goals. Another company I was considering will allow me to issue credits but I have to manually keep track and send those out. I don't have time for that. Thank you Tsvetalin for all the help you gave me! I HIGHLY recommend this app and this company!

Control Tooth Gaming

The support from the team is beyond impressive. Questions are always answered clearly and promptly. The system itself is excellent for beginners, it seems as if it will scale quite nicely as well once the time comes for my affiliate team to grow larger. Only downside in my opinion is it needs just a little more customization so your affiliates feel it is very legitimate. Tsvetalin is the one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with by the way, they certainly need a raise;)

Flyy By Nyte

We really love the app AND support we receive when using this app. We recommend to all stores who wish to provide an Affiliate Program for their customers.

Grammar Nerds Club

I installed Affiliatly a few days ago and have been super impressed with the support I've received thus far. Although the support documentation is extremely thorough, I hit a few snags and received answers to my questions very promptly. The user interface is extremely intuitive and I think we're going to love using this tool in our Shopify store.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8