Affiliatly

Affiliatly

by overcode

Affiliate tracking app at great price

molobox.tv

Waooo !
really easy to use commissioned in 1 hour max, clear, simple, fast, I love.

the French translation did not cause me any problem.

and the price is good.

after trying the best known affiliate tools, this is the one that wins ...

Ingrid LEBIHAN

How that app can be real? All the features that I need to create beautiful partenarship for my business. That for a cute price and with a amazing support (Quick, Smart and always Ready to solve all the issues and all the questions that you have). So : Thanks Affiliatly. Amazing work!

Briggzysbargainsltd

I have been using this app for a little while now, it's perfect. My reps love it too it's nice and clear to use. I am a newbie at all this kinda thing..... always worked for companies not made companies.... and this has been super easy for me to use. Thank you.

Pets Utopia

Waste of time and money, it doesn’t work bcz they don’t have a database of affiliates so u have to rely on other apps or websites to recruit affiliates so no point in paying them while others will provide with affiliates

Keep and Bear Store

This plugin is one of the least expensive, but most useful affiliate programs out there! Everything is incredibly simple without sacrificing much function.

The plugin support is on another level. If you need anything, they will do whatever they can to provide it.

If you're trying to decide which program to go for, this is the one.

Team Anime

I used this app to track my affiliate orders and sign up new affiliates and it is working pretty well for me.

Super Vape Store

Amazing Support, We required being able to create commissions based on Customer Tags. Although it is not built into the system the support team was able to code it into our affiliate system and works perfect!

Belle'n'Bear

Simple to use software yet has everything needed for affiliate and tiered earnings. Set up was very straightforward and my questions were answered fully and very promptly by their support staff. Very happy with Affiliately

Terraquo

Best affiliate software. Period. Incredible support team. Really flexible on customizing your program. They will work hard on accomplish what you are looking for. Reliable. 10 out of 10. Good luck guys!

Aquarium Co-Op

Really needs to add the ability to reduce affiliate commission when ANY discount code is used. Currently it only reduces their commission if the affiliate's code is used. So if you have a general code for your site of say March10 and you want your affiliates to help promote, they'll get full commission instead of the reduced commission.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9