Affiliatly

Affiliatly

by overcode

Affiliate tracking app at great price

Kat Scrappiness

Customer service never got back to me OR shopify support who contacted them for me. This app lacks a lot but I was willing to put up with it until the customer service let me down. I will now be moving to another platform for my affiliate program in the near future.

Response to your updated response. No I never received an email until tonight. Thank you for finally getting back to me.

June 29, 2019

Hi Kathleen, we have been replying to each of your emails and questions. Have you checked if our replies have ended in the spam/junk folder of your email ?

Update: Have you received our email from our other email address (we have sent it on Saturday evening) ? Do you have some other address on which we can contact you ?

ShineFree

www.Shinefree.org
Where do I begin. This affiliate app is INCREDIBLE. Look, if you are the type of person that can't look past aesthetics then go elsewhere. However, if you run a SERIOUS business and want a serious affiliate app, Affiliatly is the way to go. THIS IS THE ONLY APP ON SHOPIFY TO ALLOW ROYALITIES! I have tried every single affiliate app on shopify. It took me about 2 days to go through all the functions of each individual affiliate app in the shopify marketplace.

With Affiliatly I am able to create products for a specific organization or partner and pay them a commission (percentage or fixed) on their specific product.

You have various ways to set commissions. By SKU, product, shop link, coupon code, and QR codes too!

You can exclude certain products or create unique commissions for different Affiliates. Maybe you want to pay an Affiliate that has 100,000 followers 20% and an affiliate that has 5,000 followers 10%, with Affiliatly you can do that!

If you have a high profit margin product and a low profit margin product, why would you want the same commission rate. With Affiliatly you can set specific amounts on specific products.

My best advice is to look through all the affiliate programs on shopify and make a decision that best fits you. At Shinefree, we only choose the best apps therefore, we chose Affiliatly.

My suggesttions for Affiliatly are; keep all of the functions of your app but work on the aesthetics. I feel that alot of people are missing out on your app because let's be honest, it's not the most eye pleasing affiliate program app on here. Keep all the functions but make it look more appealing and user friendly. Most people who start a shopify store are just small business owners with no website development experience. They are drawn to aesthetically pleasing apps and I think that's something Affiliatly should work on.

Thank you for creating such a great app!

www.myhaly.com

I tried it 5 minutes and I was soooo in Love!!
This makes my work so much easier.

Thank you so much !!

Artatler

I have been using this app for more than 1 year for 2 different stores. And before this I used a different app, I can say so far this is the better app with the right features for marketplace / e-commerce / dropshipping store like mine.

I am running an art marketplace, and I'd say this is very useful for my artist members. You can manage your affiliates individually, even give the suitable incentives for them. And it's very easy to share as well via QR code, link, banner, and more.

More importantly it's light and does not burden my store, www.artatler.com

I do recommend using this app.

Kaytek

Just used the App few days ago, I am really satisfied with all features and the best support I had, they respond to all email and give you solutions.
Thanks again fou your support.
I highly recommend this App!

Pierres & Cristaux

Excellent application for those who want to do affialiation. The application is simple to understand and very lucid.

molobox.tv

Waooo !
really easy to use commissioned in 1 hour max, clear, simple, fast, I love.

the French translation did not cause me any problem.

and the price is good.

after trying the best known affiliate tools, this is the one that wins ...

Ingrid LEBIHAN

How that app can be real? All the features that I need to create beautiful partenarship for my business. That for a cute price and with a amazing support (Quick, Smart and always Ready to solve all the issues and all the questions that you have). So : Thanks Affiliatly. Amazing work!

Briggzysbargainsltd

I have been using this app for a little while now, it's perfect. My reps love it too it's nice and clear to use. I am a newbie at all this kinda thing..... always worked for companies not made companies.... and this has been super easy for me to use. Thank you.

Pets Utopia

Waste of time and money, it doesn’t work bcz they don’t have a database of affiliates so u have to rely on other apps or websites to recruit affiliates so no point in paying them while others will provide with affiliates

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9