Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing App For Your Brand.

fa8co

How to change url i don't like the affilo URL, thanks please help as soon as posssible. I need to change it

Blur Plus

So sooo easy to use. I am impressed with the interface. Has many useful features and offers a lot of value.
Another very important fact is that, we can create as many affiliate programs for our store as we like using this app.

Future Bikini

Great team great App!
The App is everything you need! You don't need to look at the other Apps in Shopify App Store!

Bloomin Jewels

I do like this app so far, however I don't like that you cannot charge a monthly membership fee like most affiliate subscriptions do.

RAM Advantage®

By far the trendiest affiliate platform on the market. Fully customizable and easy to manage. Great customer support!

- Team RAM
www.ramadvantage.com

Bagpack

Very easy to use app. Also, it has lot of options to create different types of commissions.
Customer support also has been great.

madefreshtees

installed the app and already it's already generating us extra revenue! Support is super fast and responsive as well!

Jarvi

I have been using this app since February when they were just fairly new and I found that the app is already beyond good. I have had 2 affiliate apps before Affilo hence the comparison. Support has always been helpful and actually absorbs suggestions for features which is very awesome! Quick reply every time I email them. Fast forward to today, they've already made a ton of improvements and additional features which eases us merchants with our affiliate and influencer program. Kudos to these guys for their great work!

Rica Boji

If you do not want to look cheap and ordinary to your affiliates & influencers, this is the only app on the app store which helps your brand. It makes your brand look like a brand.
Also, very easy to use, many useful features and most importantly, the best interface.
Key highlights:
* Stunning design and ease of use
* Very easy to setup
* Almost all the features that you need for your affiliate marketing
* Friendly customer support.
* Cheaper than other apps.

Kepler

Great app with fantastic UI. The support has been first class. I have set up my commission rules and signup page with ease. This is a must to build trust between the brand and influencer. The influencer will see a professional signup page and have their own dashboard to see their performance for themselves. It's a great motivational tool to encourage further growth in your business. I researched others and the UI was average at best.