Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing App For Your Brand.

Vionits

If you are serious about marketing, get this app. Very amazing and beautiful app. Looks professional and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced and has many features. It's a joy to use this app.

Sharp Focus

Amazing. This app can have multiple affiliate programs and signup pages for different kinds of affiliates. It is very useful because you are not struck with only one commissions, instead you can create different commission amounts for different people. This is very useful if you want to give low commissions to small affiliates and high commissions to big affiliates.
Everything is so easy in this app. Didn't even need a customer support. So my review does not include anything about customer support. It is only about the app. I tried different apps, but I am in love with this one. So easy to use with so many useful features. Try it, you won't regret it.

Norfolk Natural Living

Without doubt the best affiliate marketing app on the Shopify app store (and I've used them all in various capacities).

It's easy to set up and easy for your affiliates to use. That second point is often overlooked. If people can't use the software easily when they sign up, it's a barrier to them actually promoting your stuff.

If you do end up with some questions, support are great. Really quick and helpful answers.

Ringober

The only thing I can tell about this tool is that it is LEGENDARY.
I am enjoying it so much. Didn't have any issue using it so far.
Everything is so easy to use and well organized.
I tested other apps, and they are so confusing. Didn't know what to do next after installing them. Lengthy setups and confusing.
But this app is no doubt the most user friendly. It has plenty of options. Very fairly priced. Thank you developers!

Endur Apparel

So far this app has been pretty helpful for our Affiliate program. They are very quick to answer any support questions! We are excited to see what other updates this app has in store.

Formica - Modular Ant Farm Kit

Awesome app and awesome customer support. Worked rightout of the box! Aleady made $1000+ in affiliate sales!

LUXCENTS

Product- I have generated 20X my investment using the platform, and my LUXCENTS team is constantly growing.

Support - Great Help ! Was able to answer my questions regarding the sign up pages and walked me through it remotely with great communication.

pillows-arena

Nice app. Support is fast and very helpful. They assisted me in setting up affiliate program and went beyond my expectations.

Susse Store

Very good app. Not difficult.
Customer support gives good replies.
I am new to affiliate marketing.

Design & Vibrance

Tons of value. What's amazing about this app is that I can create multiple groups for commissions. I can send invites to people who I want to promote my business. Such as bloggers and social media celebrities. For my business, I want only selective people to promote my products. This app let's me do that.
I can create different commission rules for journalists, different for Instagram celebs, different to bloggers which in my opinion is amazing!
I tested another app, and it doesn't let me do that.
The design is positive and in 15 minutes you can understand all this app.
Customer support is VERY AMAZING and fun to work with. Great value for the money.

June 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words :) Always a pleasure to help you.