Age Check

Age Check

by Lifter Apps

Add a professional age verification screen to your website.

MyVape

Really excellent app. Bit skeptical at first, however it really did exceed my expectations and I highly recommend . A+++++++++

W2 Vapes

great app, i thought of how i was going to set age verification on my website and these guys have a special app. really good thanks

Globalvapery

Wonderful! It is very intuitive, There are a lot of really great options.

Esuna Products

Very easy and great to use! Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to put an age verification on their website.

Madscientistsejuice

That took all but 5 minutes to setup! THANK YOU SO MUCH

madscientistsejuice

Smokeandvape

really simple and effective! I tried many before, but they were all complicated, or their design wasn't professional.

Moon Mountain Llc

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Works as advertised.

The only critique I can give it is that some of their cover photos are uncompressed, so Google PageSpeed throws a fit over the lack of compression. If they fix that this will literally be a perfect app.

Rarespirit

Easy to install, simple to set up and easy to follow the instructions. It works!

Smaugs Vape Lounge 2

Super Easy to use and Looks Great. Stock Photos they have work well.
I would definitly recommend.

Plantet420

Great Shopify app! Allows me to customize my age verification just how I want it. I couldn't be happier.

Previous 1 3 4 5